Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm thinking of putting together a little pocket sized phatmass booklet called, "Church Defense Mechanism". The cover art will be really dope, and the inside will be stuff like, "How to say the rosary", "how to amke a good confession", "top ten anti-Catholic claims", "how to respond to Are You Saved?", etc, etc.

It can't be too big because I'd want it to remain very portable, and cheap enough for the average Joe to buy in bulk (I'm thinking maybe 50 cents each).

They'd be great to give away at phatmass events and youth groups everywhere.

What do y'all think?

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Why don't you just make a whole book? We have enough stuff here for one.

crusader1234
Posted

Haha, like a portable apologetics booklet for those of us who still dont know everything. I'm sure my school would buy these.

theculturewarrior
Posted

I would buy a bundle!

Posted

A whole book would be too big. I'd want something small enough for a kid to carry it around wherever they went--and cheap enough for someone to buy entire youth groups and stuff.

Imagine the instruction booklets that use to come with Nintendo games. In fact, the cover could actually be made to look like a video game manual, with a Catholic vs anti-Catholic themed game.

Cool. That's a great idea I just thought of.

Posted

Good idea Dust, include some good prayers and a lil bit of the importance of praying 2 the poor souls, some proof of it and history of the prayers and ur good to go... btw make it small but no too small. Make it able to be sold for about a dolla.

crusader1234
Posted

Hahaha dust thats a wicked cover idea.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

A list of Popes, brief history of the Church (a timeline?) and maybe some facts about the Vatican and stuff would be cool, too.

Posted

It'd have to be on Xbox 2 though

ilovechrist
Posted

i already have a lil booklet.. it's the Catholic Apologetics Pocketbook... but i'd get anything that PM came out with :D

Posted

I think it's a good idea. Maybe include biblical proof for things like the Eucharist, intercession of saints, etc; as well.

I would definately buy some. :D

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

I say go for it! It's an awesome idea!

Brother Adam
Posted

*Reading "The gospel according to Rome". Thinking.




Thinking.




*Yes....Let's shall we. You have no clue how much this guy and Jack Chick drives me absolutely bonkers*

I'll buy a bundle.

Posted

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Jun 3 2004, 04:23 PM'] You have no clue how much this guy and Jack Chick drives me absolutely bonkers [/quote]
<_< Jack chick makes me angry :angry:

I'll buy a ton, dUSt! ^_^

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Jack Chick is ignorant!

Posted

1003249 posts? lol

Brother Adam
Posted

Hail to king of posts :)

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Jun 3 2004, 05:49 PM'] Hail to king of posts :) [/quote]
Bah! You're just a cheater! ;)


:getaclue:

Brother Adam
Posted

Off with her head!


Off with her head!


Silence that one!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...