An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pcpa's In Troyes, France

Feankie

I just watched a 30 Min. program on EWTN about the PCPA monastery in France.  At least 2 of the sisters who were AWOL from OLAM are seen in the program.  Sister Marie Antoinette (of flute fame) did most of the narration, but another sister (name unknown) who is present in the EWTN "Rosary with Mother and the Nuns of OLAM (seen at least once a day on EWTN) is also in France.  Quite a few of the other sisters are from India.  Good to know as I routinely pray for those sisters who have left.

Totally Franciscan

A small correction:  Sr. Marie Antoinette played the violin.  The other sisters from OLAM are Sr. Maria Faustina and Sr. Maria Francesco.  I am going by the photos.  If any are no longer there, I apologize for the mistake.

I think it was on really early in the morning and then again in the afternoon. I checked the schedule and it looks like they will have similar programs (on different communities) in the future. I really want to watch one sometime!

Yup, meant violin.  BTW, Sister Maria Francesca is gone and is now married with a little one (that info from an former PCPA who is in touch with a lot of those who left).

aspirant to be

God Bless all of the PCPA's.  They are "in the world, not of the world", a lot easier said than done.  My comment is, don't forget Sr. Faustina Marie also went to France as their Vicar.     I try to pray for them often.  I humbly ask others on this forum do so as well.  God Bless one and all. 

FYI   I just saw a promo for Sr.'s CD (violin with organ) of Vivaldi's "Four Seasons".  It's available at the EWTN website in their religious goods shop.  I don't think it;s available on Amazon.