BG45 Posted November 10, 2013 Posted November 10, 2013 Llamas are inherently funny! Ahhhh an invasion of llamas!
BG45 Posted November 11, 2013 Posted November 11, 2013 Oh no need to abandon thread, I can contribute non-llama related things too! A dear friend just posted this about an e-mail from one of her students: I just got a student email asking me about the "cereal" killer assignment and they were not joking in the use of the word. It was used multiple times.Watch out for Tony the Tiger and Captain Crunch everyone.
AnneLine Posted November 11, 2013 Posted November 11, 2013 And.... :paperbag: when I was getting my nails done and chin waxed Friday night, I mentioned that it had been too long, and suspected I looked like a 'fuzzy llama'. The Vietnamese nail/hair removal person looked at me rather oddly and very seriously and kind of stand-offishly said, "But llamas don't have facial hair. Llamas don't have any hair at all. They are required to shave it off." I suddenly realized I was talking to someone who is most likely Buddhist, and had no idea about the furry variety of llama. I could have died... I wasn't intending to be disrespectful. I tried to explain it to her, apologized PROFUSELY, and told her I would bring a picture of a fuzzy llama next visit. :paperbag:
Anastasia13 Posted November 11, 2013 Posted November 11, 2013 http://youtu.be/odb8v911M3c http://youtu.be/YFZb422DUFE
BG45 Posted November 11, 2013 Posted November 11, 2013 Poor hairdresser thinking clergy!lama. Instead of Llama llama. :(
TheresaThoma Posted November 12, 2013 Posted November 12, 2013 That cat looks like it is about to puke!
AnneLine Posted November 12, 2013 Posted November 12, 2013 That cat is the ULTIMATE back seat driver! Or perhaps a DRIVING TEACHER!
Anastasia13 Posted November 12, 2013 Posted November 12, 2013 Ahhhh an invasion of llamas! You prefer Invision of Llamas?
TheresaThoma Posted November 12, 2013 Posted November 12, 2013 nah, though I do like llama wool to spin. I have been teaching myself how to spin and the llama fiber is just lovely to work with!
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted November 12, 2013 Posted November 12, 2013 (edited) consider yourself entertained with the holy vibe of peace,faith,hope and love, the highest high which is actually a grounded low. Like laying in a flowing stream on a red hot summers night allowing the cool water to gently rush over your body and revive your mind,heart and soul. Howzat, entertaining? Edited November 12, 2013 by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
MissyP89 Posted November 13, 2013 Posted November 13, 2013 I got the novenas today, MT. Thank you! <3 You have such elegant handwriting, too. My mom says you should do our invitations. I told her you have your own to do first. ;)
AnneLine Posted November 13, 2013 Posted November 13, 2013 As of November 10, MT wrote: And my friend and little brother Nihil wants a countdown thread? He shalt have it! 13 months, 3 days, 8 hours, 5 minutes and assorted seconds until we become Mr. and Mrs. J_lol. :) That means we are now at: 1 year and 3 months and NO days! (not even gonna try the hours & Minutes) :winner: + :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: = :blues: :heart: :angel:
AnneLine Posted November 13, 2013 Posted November 13, 2013 Tomorrow it will look something like.... 1 year, 2 months, 4 weeks and 6 days! :winner:+ :bounce: :bounce:+ :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: + :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: = :blues: :heart: :angel:
4588686 Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 Fffrgfdhkvfhknvfxcgjnbfdszcfujngfrssxghikngraz
Marie-Therese Posted November 14, 2013 Author Posted November 14, 2013 I got the novenas today, MT. Thank you! <3 You have such elegant handwriting, too. My mom says you should do our invitations. I told her you have your own to do first. ;) Oh good! I was just hoping you could read the letter. :hehe2:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now