mortify ii Posted November 4, 2013 Posted November 4, 2013 I know I am unworthy of it, but I humbly request a quick prayer for my interview this Tuesday. I'm applying for a directorship position and apparently just based on my CV HR feels I'm a great fit. I had a rocky upbringing so my biggest obstacle is usually overcoming my own self imposed limitations and insecurities. If you could kindly pray the Spirit assist me during the interview and things go smoothly, that would be greatly appreciated.
Gabriela Posted November 5, 2013 Posted November 5, 2013 I know I am unworthy of it, but I humbly request a quick prayer for my interview this Tuesday. I'm applying for a directorship position and apparently just based on my CV HR feels I'm a great fit. I had a rocky upbringing so my biggest obstacle is usually overcoming my own self imposed limitations and insecurities. If you could kindly pray the Spirit assist me during the interview and things go smoothly, that would be greatly appreciated. What time is the interview, Mortify?
Seven77 Posted November 5, 2013 Posted November 5, 2013 By the way, I don't think anyone can be unworthy of prayers. :)
mortify ii Posted November 5, 2013 Author Posted November 5, 2013 Thank you all for your support and prayers What time is the interview, Mortify? 9 AM
mortify ii Posted November 5, 2013 Author Posted November 5, 2013 Thank you for the prayers, interview went pretty well, hopefully they'll extend me an offer.
Catherine Therese Posted November 8, 2013 Posted November 8, 2013 Only saw this but the prayer is there retrospectively. St. Joseph the Worker, and Bl. John Paul the Great, pray for Mortify II!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now