Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

crusader1234
Posted

Hey, I was just wondering, where do you get eggs/baby ducks/chickens and all that stuff. We had these in Kindergarten and now I want to get one for the neighbour's.

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

the grocery store?

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

No...not the grocery store! [i]Yeash! Some people! [/i]


Actually, you may want to ask IcePrincess, she got three ducks for her husband.

crusader1234
Posted

That is what inspired this.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

:laugh: I kinda figured. But..I really think your best bet at starting would be to ask IcePrincess...

homeschoolmom
Posted

I have a homeschool supply resourse book that sells all that kind of stuff: eggs, incubator etc. They have duck, chicken, goose eggs... they also sell tadpoles and all that stuff... It's easy. I wonder where that book is....

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

See.....HSmom comes to the rescue every time! ;)

crusader1234
Posted

OH MAN THATS WICKED

find it find it find it

i'm going to give those kids everything I want... just would feel stupid buying for myself.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

LoL! So...you'll buy it for them, when deep down inside you're really buying it for yourself! ;)

homeschoolmom
Posted

The company is in North Carolina... I'm not sure if it's legal to send animal products internationally... But I'll try to find the book...

homeschoolmom
Posted

Wow... I found that book in the first place I looked (the shelf behind me)... how often does that happen?

Carolina Biological Supply Co.
2700 York Rd.
Burlington, NC 27215

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted
:clap: Go Leslie! :clap:
homeschoolmom
Posted

www.carolina.com

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

She's rockin' tonight!


Props to HSmom!

crusader1234
Posted

thanks you rock.

plus, its not so deep down inside.. maybe ill just buy it for myself.

homeschoolmom
Posted

15 minutes... How cool is that? "Ask IcePrincess." Pishaw...

:P

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Let us know what you find out,.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Umm...I'll retort? ;)

crusader1234
Posted

Hey I found some stuff but its ridiculously expensive. I figure I would be better off just asking some kindergarten class for the chicks since they end up gving them to farms anyways.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

let's hope you can get them! *crosses fingers*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...