BarbTherese Posted December 5, 2013 Posted December 5, 2013 (edited) I put in a Prayer Request (Prayer Room forum) on 3rd December re my voluntary work. The charity is shifting premises effected early January 2014 coming. They need to put on a full time paid staff Administration employee with more computer skills than I have (MYOB) and it was thought that there would not be sufficient work for me twice weekly as well as a full time Admin person. This afternoon I received a lovely email from my office manager as a thank you for my voluntary admin work in 2013. That was followed by another email advising that they would try to keep me on in 2014 onwards. I had asked in the Prayer Room forum for prayer to St. Joseph The Worker re looking for new voluntary work twice weekly - and it now looks as if I wont be needing to find same. I haven't posted this into the Prayer Room forum as it is a place of silence. Thank you to those Prayer Room pray-ers and to St. Joseph The Worker - and most of all to The Lord who is spoiling me outrageously - all undeserved to boot! I had grown terribly fond immensely of the charity for which I had worked in the latter part of 2013.......and it now looks as if I will retain this voluntary employment twice weekly. Thanks heaps and with much - much - very humble gratitude..............Barb :) Edited December 5, 2013 by BarbaraTherese
AnneLine Posted December 5, 2013 Posted December 5, 2013 BarbaraTherese, That is wonderful news, and yes we DID pray for you. And I am so glad that they were up front with you about what was happening... and that they value you -- YOU! -- as part of their team. God will spoil us if we let Him -- and St. Joseph is an AWESOME provider!!!!! Advent Blessings!
BarbTherese Posted December 5, 2013 Author Posted December 5, 2013 HI AL - I did notice the props on my thread into the Prayer Room and realized that these members would pray for my intention. Thank you for your own prayer - and prayer for you and your intentions flowing back, along with many Advent blessings............Barb :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now