Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted
:( :cry: :weep: :cry: :weep: :cry: :weep: :cry: :weep:

i'm sad.

then when he gets home, he's only here for the weekend, then he leaves again until the 28/29. Then he's here until the 5th, then leaves for awhile.

:cry: :weep: :cry: :weep: :cry: :weep: :cry: :weep:

i don't like it.

he's gone for the whole month of August, too.
crusader1234
Posted

thats sad, but you coudl always pretend you were married to a creepy alien like phazzan or soemthing haha

Posted

ummm, i don't think so.

i like my hubby too much!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted
:( Hey! You could always bug me if you get lonely! You could even call me up and chat if you get lonely! ;)


Or even just IM Adam and tell him to get off the net so I can get on and chat with ya! ;)
Posted
:) Thanks, that makes me feel better.

It just stinks cuz it's like this every summer and it's good money, but I just hate it!!!!

Oh well.

you're nice! :)
Posted

I'll pray for ya!! :hearts:

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Thank you....the offer still stands...if you wanna call, just PM me and I'll give ya the number!

I'm always here with a listening ear! :)

Posted

Thanks!

The first couple of days aren't so bad, cuz I'm not continually picking up after him, bugging him to do things he promised he would, etc.

But then a week into it, I'm begging to be able to do that stuff if he would just come home!

Posted

thanks, cathgirl! :)

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

I hear what you're saying, Lil' Red!

Here's a hug for ya! ((((((((LIL RED))))))))))

Posted

((((((teresa)))))))))

hugs to you too!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

You're special and I :wub: you!

Posted

Nuh-uh. you're special-er.

funny how this has become a mutual admiration thread between you and i.

i can't wait until Easter 2005!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

You really going to be therE?!

Posted

you bet your a... *ahem* i mean, you bet!!

it'll be a good way to see some phatmassers! you know, i bet if you invited some other phatmassers, we could potentially meet a lot of people! it could be a phatmass union (cuz technically we haven't met, so it couldn't be a reunion).

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

I want a hug from all the girls that are going to be there!


Could always start a thread for a sign-up sheet! ;)

Posted

yeah you could! that would be fun!

i'll be driving, cuz i can't afford airline tickets. but i love road trips!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

If I start one, it'll look like I'm self-absorbed...but if you start one....



You're down near Florida, aren't you?

Posted

nope, i wish, though!

Posted

I'll be there Easter 2005!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...