An Old School Catholic Message Board

Question About Ufc/mma That Isn't Really About Ufc/mma

cooterhein

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Good to know your a proton pill, perhaps you can put that on your profile now. I love proto's infact one of my best friends is from another christian denominations. And i don't use the term protestant anymore generaly i use the term christian in general for all baptised believers. Jesus " be baptised and believe and you will be saved." We will not attack you for being another denomination or non denomination, that has never been my experience of catholic christians anyway, and if they do i will punch them before i punch you lol, fisting your brother with love without arguing, figuratively speaking :) . Jesus " Accept humble rebuke." And sorry if you felt like i attacked you in some way that was not my intention. And i accept your rebuke. Sorry please forgive me, i shouldn't have used the words ' pop you', please forgive me.  :)

Which denomination are you bro or are you non denominational ? It won't bear any standing between me and you, you can tell me privately if you like and i won't tell anyone else or you can make it public, i will defend you as a brother in christ unless your malicious.

Onward christian souls.

Jesus iz LORD.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Lol, relax brother.

I shouldn't have said relax either, sorry bro. I can not judge you as to whether you are relaxed or not, particularly not from computer to computer, i can't see whether your punching your table constantly saying " beaver dam it, beaver dam TAB, beaver dam phatmass". :) Than perhaps i still can't judge that if your relaxed or not, perhaps you would do such a thing totally relaxed. :(

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye