Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Message For You, Friends


Recommended Posts

PhuturePriest
Posted

Everyone on Facebook keeps making "Stay safe in this weather!" posts, so I decided to make a heartfelt one myself. Everyone seems to think it is indeed good advice, so I decided to make a Snip of it and put it on here, so that my friends here who aren't Facebook friends with me might get the same good advice.

 

Driving+Advice+2.PNG

 

 

 

 

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope your Festivus was good as always, and remember: Drive fast and take chances!

Posted

Dude, I saw the hobbit in Imax 3D HFR (High Frame Rate) and my head is still spinning 2 hours later.  Impressive.

PhuturePriest
Posted

Dude, I saw the hobbit in Imax 3D HFR (High Frame Rate) and my head is still spinning 2 hours later.  Impressive.

 

The Desolation of Smaug was easily the best movie of the year.

I don't see what any of this has to do with my post about driving, however. :P

Posted

Just sharing.

i<3franciscans
Posted

My English teacher's husband died from wreck less driving a couple days ago. He was a state trooper and let behind his wife and two young children. 

 

Just sharing.

 

Drive share.

PhuturePriest
Posted

My English teacher's husband died from wreck less driving a couple days ago. He was a state trooper and let behind his wife and two young children.

Just sharing.

Drive share.


You should of course drive safely. This was simply a sarcastic joke because there was a snowstorm recently and everyone has been making Facebook statuses about driving safely.

I'm sorry to hear about your English teacher and her family. I'll pray for them.
Posted

From Australia at Christmas:

santa-surfing.jpg

PhuturePriest
Posted

From Australia at Christmas:
santa-surfing.jpg


God bless the Austalians.

I went surfing once, actually. I was the only one in the group to successfully make it back to shore without falling, and I did so twice! There's no wonder in my mind why so many Australians love it.
Ancilla Domini
Posted

From Australia at Christmas:

santa-surfing.jpg

 

After seeing this, I can't help but post this song:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9NhL3agUaw
 

PhuturePriest
Posted

dat pirate language.

 

It is quite clearly the best invention Facebook has yet made. That's also quite a popular post I made a few weeks ago.

Posted

You should of course drive safely. This was simply a sarcastic joke because there was a snowstorm recently and everyone has been making Facebook statuses about driving safely.
 

 

Hopefully they checked their facebook while they were driving.

Posted

This is what's known as an unscrupulous joke

PhuturePriest
Posted

Hopefully they checked their facebook while they were driving.


We can only hope.
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted

This is what's known as an unscrupulous joke

 

 

Sarcasm as far as i can tell can often be mistaken as malice, that's why i think the church warns us about it. I guess and this is me being nice about it how we use it, when we use it and where we use it are important things to think about as to whether or not to use sarcasm with any given subject matter.

 

Onward christian souls.

 

Jesus is LORD.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...