An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Person Below Me

Byzantine

ChristinaTherese

Pretty much. (I had a bit of culture shock in December, since recycling, compost, sustainable/local/organic/etc. everything is the norm where I live, when I went to the other side of the country and they just chucked small recyclable stuff in the trash.)

TPBM likes doing random research projects for the fun of it.

Spem in alium

Yes. I recently researched the SS Ohio. Very interesting.

TPBM has allergies.

ChristinaTherese

Eh... not really. There are movies I like, but I don't have favorites.

TPBM thinks I was reasonable in speaking out when my professor had said he wouldn't call on me to clarify that nuns (I was in a rush because I know that I was unwelcome in speaking at all and wanted to get it out before he shushed me entirely, so I forgot to add monks) do not receive the sacrament of Holy Orders. I'm not sorry, but I hate doing things like that (he's gotten the idea that I don't, but that's only because it's a Protestant theology class and when Protestants are wrong about Catholic theology I tend to try to correct them--or at least to correct the stuff that really bugs me, because I want to have some amount of peacable relationship with my professors and they tend to stop calling on you if you pick too many fights), so I'm still not calmed down emotionally. (Oh, and my emotions are going weird today. Not helpful. And I had a presentation and randomly broke down while going over it with my mom (my real Spanish teacher, the classes I take at college tend to only make me more complacent) this morning.) Anyway, TPBM understands my desire to make sure my prof doesn't totally misrepresent the Church while I'm in the classroom.

Credo in Deum

Yes, both my soul and my room. 

TPBM is thinking of things to ask TPBT.

Edited by Credo in Deum