Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

ilovechrist
Posted

i know you gave him the plunger, i was referring to what Vera gave him...
i haven't seen Vera at all today on here.... and i'm getting bored. *check out* good night!

let_go_let_God
Posted

I think vera gave him the fish.

voiciblanche
Posted

Lol. "The fish." The notorious fish... hehe.

let_go_let_God
Posted

Iacobus should feel special because everyone gives him stuff.

Posted

HEY YA'LL. I forgot what i was goin' to say :(

ilovechrist
Posted

[quote name='let_go_let_God' date='Jun 13 2004, 09:24 PM'] I think vera gave him the fish. [/quote]
well DUH, considering i said earlier

[quote]on how NOT to get slapped in Open Mic with a fish [/quote]

:lol:

voiciblanche
Posted

I've never been slapped with a fish, I don't think.




...


That's really asking for it, isn't it?


:lol:

ilovechrist
Posted

ILC-Voici :fishslap:

just cuz u asked for it :D

voiciblanche
Posted

You're not supposed to hit your future wife with a fish. (See the Fried Chicken, Butterflies, and Motorcycles thread, LOL!)

let_go_let_God
Posted

Maybe I should start a thread on how not to get hit with stuff.

ilovechrist
Posted

i'm not supposed to hit my future wife w/ a fish?

i think i should be allowed, cuz once we tie the knot, then you get to make 'honey-do-lists' and boss me around the house "until death do us part". what's up with that? i should be able to get my slapping in while i still can!



:lol:

let_go_let_God
Posted

I'd talk with your future wife first about it though and maybe give her a warning as well :P ^_^

ilovechrist
Posted

if i was a mod i'd have probably warned her for something already :rolling:

crusader1234
Posted

Hahaha, thats the funniest thing I've ever heard. Imagine in real life... "THE SECRET TO MARITAL BLISS : beat her up [i]before[/i] you get hitched!"

let_go_let_God
Posted

Lol. Maybe then youll find out if she wants to marry you.

ilovechrist
Posted

^rich

:rolling: you beat her up BEFORE --course nowadays wives get away with whatever else they can think of...

let_go_let_God
Posted

^
What makes you think that!?

ilovechrist
Posted

^becuz one of the ladies in the town next to us just got away with murdering her husband

let_go_let_God
Posted

Ok so one example, but you mean that if she had just murdered her "future" husband before they got married, it would be easier?

crusader1234
Posted

Want to hear something weird?

I'd say sad, but its too bizarre to be sad.

So we are at my aunt's cabin, and then on comes the news, and they are telling this story abot how a wife found her cousin cheating on her at their cottage, it turned out to be the maid, she chased her down the dock, hit the maid offer the head with a shovel, and killed her. So we look out the window, and theres the cottage. Its really weird.. becuase its right across the lake from my aunt. So I was thinking, wow thats sad/weird, then the lady coems on TV and I had JUST seen her at the grocery store like a day or 2 ago.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...