Comingback Posted January 20, 2014 Posted January 20, 2014 She goes for surgery on Thursday. She's 84 and it is a risk (although they hope to do it laproscopicly (sp?), but it is a bigger risk if it ruptures since she has a lot of stones. Please pray for her; she goes to the hospital at 6am CST in the US. Please pray for me as I make the drive up there in the dark (especially on this 2 lane country road for part of it). I can't go up there early because of work. She is in good spirits and really likes her new roommate and her doctor, so if she could get through this I think things might be looking up for her. Thank you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now