IcePrincessKRS Posted January 24, 2014 Posted January 24, 2014 I have a UPS delivery that's supposed to be here by 3. I need it here by 2 (I'm leaving overnight). I'm getting antsy. Grrr.
AnneLine Posted January 24, 2014 Posted January 24, 2014 It is SO GOOD to see you, Icy!!!!! My hope and prayer is 2:03. Do we get a prize if we guess closest?
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 24, 2014 Author Posted January 24, 2014 It's still not here yet. It'll probably show up right after I leave. I'll see it waiting by my door when I get back :P
AnneLine Posted January 24, 2014 Posted January 24, 2014 UPS has put up a webcam and is waiting for you to leave.... ;)
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 26, 2014 Author Posted January 26, 2014 I think you're right. It didn't arrive in time. I guess it's ok, though, I have to return it because it didn't work for me. :P
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now