Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Bill Nye Vs. Ken Ham


Recommended Posts

KnightofChrist
Posted (edited)

Are you saying girls can't hit? Sexist.


Nah, I just pointed out that the force of the punch would be relative to the one being punched. For me it would be like jello, for someone like you more like ton of bricks. :|
 

CrossCut, I'm a black belt and I've been doing martial arts since I could walk. I'll teach you how to break KnightofChrist and his sexism with ease.


Hey now, if you try to come at me like a spider monkey, I'll be forced to thump you like a paper football. Edited by KnightofChrist
KnightofChrist
Posted

Pffft, do you even lift?
You dont know how strong my guns are
 
Hehe! Lets do it!


I'm really, really scared. Really. :pigsfly:

KnightofChrist
Posted

Ill be honest, I have nice thighs because of all the running I have been doing.  :flex:

I think I could do some Chuck Norris level roundhouse kicks...only the person would have to be on their knees because I am the least flexible person in the world

 

 

:evil:

 

I AM CHUCK NORRIS

Posted

Burden of proof

KnightofChrist
Posted

Burden of proof

 

"Genesis."

Posted

You win

PhuturePriest
Posted

I AM CHUCK NORRIS

 

Then I have a question for you: Why did you save that plane on Delta Force but then never save any of the planes on 9/11?

 

Your move, atheists.

KnightofChrist
Posted

Then I have a question for you: Why did you save that plane on Delta Force but then never save any of the planes on 9/11?

 

Your move, atheists.

 

Chuck Norris doesn't have to explain himself to mere mortals.

Posted

djxqa2.jpg

Posted

djxqa2.jpg

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Np0Aeh5zpQ

Posted

That seems like something Nihil would post

Posted (edited)

Everything awesome seems like something Nihil would post.

Edited by Nihil Obstat
Not The Philosopher
Posted

Two can play at this game.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZl8OSr2f2o

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...