Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

How Long To Get A Response From Congregations (cdw Etc) In Rome? How B


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi there

 

If I write to the CDW, how long before I get a response?

 

How binding is the response? Or is it just an opinion? Just binding on the person recieving it?

 

Where can I look up all the protocol numbers which have been issued?

 

 

 

 

Posted

I don't  know  but things move slow in

Rome.

 

 

Posted

i know, thats why i am asking...

Basilisa Marie
Posted

It really, really depends on what you're asking. Sometimes it takes years, depending on the issue. Can you give any more details? Have you already gone to your bishop and the other proper channels? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...