An Old School Catholic Message Board

Passionist Nuns In Erlanger, Ky

ForeverLillian

ForeverLillian

This order is a very small order in Erlanger, KY nearby where I live. I never even knew they existed till a year ago. They are seeking new vocations & asked on their facebook page to spread the word. So I am doing so on here. If this is the wrong place I apologize & you can either delete this & direct me on where to put it. I do not know them personally but my friend does. I'm not sure if I will visit them, but I may. 

Here is there website: 

http://www.erlangerpassionists.org/

Here is their facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Passionist-Nuns-Monastery-of-Erlanger-Kentucky/131700703514124

ForeverLillian

Now I realize maybe this was not the best place to post this...

Edited by ForeverLillian

petitpèlerin

Why wouldn't it be? This is exactly the place to post this kind of thing! I just drove through Erlanger this weekend. Didn't know there were Passionists there. Thanks to you now I do, maybe next time I'll stop for a visit. I live in Ohio, we're practically neighbors. ;)

TheresaThoma

Looks like a beautiful community! (And this is definitely the place for posts like this. I know more than a few of us on here have discovered the communities they are discerning with via Vocation Station)

ForeverLillian

Okay, I just wasn't 100% sure since I was asking a question or discussing but jusy being like "Hey, you guys should check out this community" XD But thanks :) & that's awesome Petitperelin! XP I live in KY just right across the river. Good ol' NKY. I love their pictures, the outside looks so beautiful :) I hope with the word spreading they'll get vocations, which I'm sure they will.

My religion teacher was going to take some of the female high school students who were interested to maybe go either them or the Nashies. I picked the Passionist, I don't care for Dominicans. :p