An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Am Catholic Again!

Fidei Defensor

Oh, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also came back (as you can see by my name LOL).  But it is such a sweet feeling.

OnlySunshine

CHEESECAKE!

Now that I think of it. You weren't ever really not Catholic in a metaphysical sense. I remember my Monsignor telling me before my own baptism that it was an indelible mark. It's a priesthood, a holy royal people. You can't really escape once you're in, you can just choose to obey or disobey.

All the same, a prodigal son returning is worth twice the cheesecake. :)

That's what our retired pastor told my mom when she went to him very upset that my sister had chosen to leave the Church for a non-denominational one.  He comforted her and said that my sister was always Catholic since she received baptism, Communion, and Confirmation in the Catholic faith but she was just "non-practicing."  I'm still praying for the day that she makes a full reversion to the Church just like I did over 6 years ago.  :)

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back. 

Sorry a lot of talk before the song comes on, the song starts around 3min20sec . Nice song, again welcome back more than that welcome home.

http://youtu.be/5rK6TrbGhK0

Fidei Defensor

So did I miss it?

What's the story!!!

Why did Tardis become Catholic???!!!!

I felt drawn back. I prayed to St. Therese and received many roses as signs of her intercession.