Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

After seeing all that is unfolding I, though the inspiration of the holy spirit through the intercession of St.Steve and Herobrine (the patrons of MineCraft). The real complaint is that why dUSt did not announce a phatmass only Minecraft server!

 

That is all.

Posted

Well, if you like Minecraft that much and want to join a Catholic server, I hereby invite you to the G+ Shenanigans server. ;) We even have a priest-chaplain who happens to also provide the hosting. The server is his old desktop, sitting under a workbench in his rectory. :hehe:

 

We are whitelisted though, so I'd need your username to get you on.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...