TheresaThoma Posted April 10, 2014 Posted April 10, 2014 1. My caffeine tolerance has dramatically decreased over the past couple of months, Two cups of tea is enough to get me wired now
TheresaThoma Posted April 10, 2014 Author Posted April 10, 2014 3.I'm starting to run out of room for my books, I need to think of a new storage option
SilentJoy Posted April 10, 2014 Posted April 10, 2014 I will never give up coffee. ...Unless God says so.
TheresaThoma Posted April 10, 2014 Author Posted April 10, 2014 4. I never thought I would give up coffee but the past couple of times I have drank it it almost made me sick
TheresaThoma Posted April 10, 2014 Author Posted April 10, 2014 5. FP I didn't say that I wanted opinions. But thank you for sharing yours
TheresaThoma Posted April 10, 2014 Author Posted April 10, 2014 6. I am REALLY looking forward to my day off. Its been a very long day today
TheresaThoma Posted April 10, 2014 Author Posted April 10, 2014 7. I am also looking forward to being really productive tomorrow as well.
TheresaThoma Posted April 10, 2014 Author Posted April 10, 2014 8. I really wish that my college would realize that I have graduated and I no longer go there. The emails are getting slightly annoying....
TheresaThoma Posted April 10, 2014 Author Posted April 10, 2014 9. I got my actual diploma in the mail a few days ago! I'm all official now!
TheresaThoma Posted April 10, 2014 Author Posted April 10, 2014 10. I want food now that I don't have to clean up after making
TheresaThoma Posted April 10, 2014 Author Posted April 10, 2014 11. I really need to get off certain mailing lists (besides my college ones) And now you know 11 random things about me! (And this thread can now go and die in peace)
ChristinaTherese Posted April 10, 2014 Posted April 10, 2014 (edited) There's an ice cream truck outside. I must exert my will to not buy any.... Edited April 10, 2014 by Christina Thérèse
Spem in alium Posted April 10, 2014 Posted April 10, 2014 What happens when you post again? I had chicken parmigiana today.
Luigi Posted April 10, 2014 Posted April 10, 2014 TT, if I didn't know you better, I'd say you were a post goal digger. Not to be confused with a gold digger or a post hole digger.
Luigi Posted April 10, 2014 Posted April 10, 2014 My random fact, which puts me at #4 on the daily posts list: I've eaten everything in the house that isn't nailed down. I'm tired. I will now go in peace to love and serve the sleep.
BigJon16 Posted April 10, 2014 Posted April 10, 2014 I need coffee. Better yet, make it a double espresso. Yeah, that'll get me through Fr. Ray's homily..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now