An Old School Catholic Message Board

Non-lethal Way Of Killing People

Winchester

As was brilliantly pointed out in another thread, guns are a lethal way of killing people. I would like to discuss the possibility that Catholics are called to support non-lethal ways of killing people. I myself feel that if a non-lethal means of killing someone is available, it is preferable to a lethal means of killing someone. However, I do not feel that it Catholics are completely forbidden in using lethal means to kill people.

Non-lethal means of killing someone: would this count?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRCJSH175c8

havok579257

death by paintball gun.  everyone knows when your hit in paintball it means your dead.

Hook, Line and Winger!

I was killed softly with his song. If that's not a non-leathal killing than I don't know what is. It was completely horrible, I mean no human should ever have to endure FP singing.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Showing someone else with humility there true self and the damage that sin causes not only to themselves but also to the world around them. How it disfigures the image of perfection that we are created to be, personally, communally and world wide.

All glory to GOD.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB-wmOYelnM[/media]

This coming from a guy who thinks Matt Damon should have angel wings.

What about gluten-free ways of killing people?

Only if you're gluten-intolerant. Otherwise, there's no point.

I was killed softly with his song. If that's not a non-leathal killing than I don't know what is. It was completely horrible, I mean no human should ever have to endure FP singing.

And now we can add hugging. 

Illethal hugging, ethpecailly if it'th in conjunction with illethal thinging, will thertainly drive me to illethal drug uthe.