PhuturePriest Posted April 15, 2014 Author Posted April 15, 2014 FP...I'm scared of your avatar. It just isn't very 'you.' I was picturing your hair as being a bit more natural. My hair is naturally blonde and my lips naturally lipstick red. Is there a problem with this? In all actuality, my lips actually are bright red. People ask me if I'm wearing lipstick all the time, especially in pictures. :P
Fidei Defensor Posted April 15, 2014 Posted April 15, 2014 I love rodents! I have two pet rats and they are terribly cute!
Lil Red Posted April 15, 2014 Posted April 15, 2014 I do understand this is a prominent irrational fear, and that it's a fear based upon nothing factual. I'm more afraid of enclosed spaces and crowds than mice. and I have a vicious cat who teaches mice a lesson by torturing them to death.
PhuturePriest Posted April 16, 2014 Author Posted April 16, 2014 I'm more afraid of enclosed spaces and crowds than mice. and I have a vicious cat who teaches mice a lesson by torturing them to death. That's a better attitude than IcePrincess who, though I love her to death, hates cats with a passion. :P
Lil Red Posted April 16, 2014 Posted April 16, 2014 That's a better attitude than IcePrincess who, though I love her to death, hates cats with a passion. :P I wouldn't say that I love my cat. We have a mutual respect & understanding for each other's badassery.
the171 Posted April 16, 2014 Posted April 16, 2014 i own two rats: Emory and Dahlia. sisters. love them seeeeaux much.
PhuturePriest Posted April 16, 2014 Author Posted April 16, 2014 I wouldn't say that I love my cat. We have a mutual respect & understanding for each other's badassery. This is still better than IcePrincess. :P i own two rats: Emory and Dahlia. sisters. love them seeeeaux much. I believe I mentioned you earlier in the thread, actually. :P
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now