An Old School Catholic Message Board

Don Cherry

Crusader_4

Do you Like Don Cherry and Why?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Crusader_4

I personally really like don chery he lightens up my saturday nights and he is a really good guy supports lots of charities and even though he mayb pull that tough face he is a good guy. So I say hes great HNIC couldnt exist without him...it would b something really stupid like ESPN if he left.

crusader1234

If it wasnt for those racist comments he made I'd have picked the first one. He is atoning though... whatever. He has cool suits. hahaha

Crusader_4

I know i would do anything to get those suits to wear to school that would be soo hip as a matter of fact it would rock my socks.

Could someone fill me in on Don Cherry? All I know about him is that he's a jazz musician and the father of singers Neneh Cherry and Eagle-Eye Cherry.

Crusader_4

Don Cherry is a sports announcer on the CBC former player and coach he has many outspoken opinnons and is very colourful carachter.

Ash Wednesday

Don Cherry is THE MAN.

He's sexist and a chauvanist pig.

But I absolutely love him.

Maybe because he's honest and speaks his mind in an old school way.

I love his collars and suits.

I wish I had CBC so I could watch him on Hockey Night in Canada.

Mickey's_Girl

Ah...that explains it. Some of us are Hockey Night/CBC-deprived.

He looks like he'd be highly entertaining. Certainly a CHARACTER.

KMG

Crusader_4

[url="http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/hnic/coach.html"]http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/hnic/coach.html[/url] For those of you who are looking for a laugh and some interest in this great hero...lol check out this site it has all of his "Coach's Corners" for the year definatly worth a check out.

Ash Wednesday

I had a few "Rock 'em Sock 'em Hockey" tapes...

I wonder what happened to those? :huh:

Crusader_4

Still going i think he actually has some sort of world record for those tapes (no lie) he still makes them every year i have a few too i think rock em sock em 7 was the best though...He even has a CD Don Cherrys Hockey Hits.

Ash Wednesday

LOL!
I mean, I was wondering (still am) what happened to *my* Rock 'em Sock 'em tapes.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

When Don came on last night during the game (yes, I'm in the states, but if the game is on CBC, that's what we watch)...my hubby said, MY GOD, Don looks like a little debbie cake.