An Old School Catholic Message Board

Wut Do The Ladies Like

i need a good gurl
a gurl thats down for me
ok, hangon , i think that was from a p diddy song
:cool:
but for real, ladies, what do you look for in a man ? i need some help
holla at'cha boy...............i love the ladies.......there so much better then the guys
i dont even know why men rule this earth.........keep doing your thing ladies

[quote name='Delivery Boy' date='Jun 7 2004, 10:25 PM'] i dont even know why men rule this earth [/quote]
You just think you do :ph34r: :ninja: :queen:

prov31girl

I have a super long list of standards for what I look for in a guy, but at the top and by far the most important thing is that he keeps God above all in his life. Everything else will just fall into place.

[quote name='lifeteener' date='Jun 8 2004, 12:38 AM'] hmmmm by ur name delivery boy i assume ur a guy but if not im gettin scared lol [/quote]
lol
ya im'a guy
lol
wow

voiciblanche

Go into the "Ode to Brother Adam" thread.
Read everything that Bro. Adam posted.
Look at the reactions.

There you will find the secret of how to find a girl. :)

ilovechrist

[quote name='voiciblanche' date='Jun 8 2004, 03:20 AM'] There you will find the secret of how to find a girl. :) [/quote]
:huh:

seriously?

*goes to thread*

A woman who respects herself will graviate towards a man who also respects himself. Putting God in the center of ones life is a guarantee of a wonderful life.

Mrs. Bro. Adam

From a married woman:

In order for any man to be storong in any relationship, he must first and foremost have a strong relationship with God.

Dating/marriage relationships isn't all about fun, it's about serving God together, and growing closer to God together.

Man's responsiblities in a relationship are thus:

He must be the godly leader (he must be the one that leads the bible studies, the one that brings his girlfriend/wife closer to God)
He must be the financial leader (you need to know how to balance your money and be in charge of that).
He must be the leader in everything. Don't worry about showing emotion. Actually, showing emotion is what makes a man a strong man. If you can't handle and show your feelings, you're not going to be able to be strong in much else.

If you want a dating relationship, I suggest doing it this way.

Find a friend. And be a friend. Go out and have fun, as friends. Discuss your feelings, and if you find that you are becoming infatuated with your friend, tell her. You're not going to marry a complete stranger, you're going to marry your best friend. Ask most married couples, they'll tell you that they married their best friend, I know I did.

Pray together. Go to adoration together, and then maybe grab a slice of pizza, or cup' of ice-cream afterwards. Always keep God in the forefront of your relationship. Let him lead it. Don't try to take control, but render it all to him. Afterall, if you do that, why would you have to worry if God's trying to show you something or not? If He's in control, His will certaintly will come through, won't it?

The only changes I'd suggest, is just to grow closer to God. That's what a Christian woman wants, a man of God ready to do His will.