An Old School Catholic Message Board

3 Word Story

Credo in Deum

***** not part of the story

***** when we get to the next period (punctuation mark -- exclamation, question marks,

***** anything that ends the sentence) ... can someone take the time to compile the

***** whole thing into a storyline so that we can all get a good chuckle at how

***** ridiculous it all reads? :)

PAGE 1

There once lived.....an old man...who was very...educated in the...ancient art of kung fu fighting.

He was alone...so no fighting.at that time.But suddenly a...goat flew over...(it knew kung-fu)...screaming obnoxiously loudly.

a kung-fu challenge was inevitable. Then a monster ate.. the toilet seat and all three...

Edited by oremus1

Spem in alium

Here we go. 

There once lived an old man who was very educated in the ancient art of kung fu fighting.  He was alone so no fighting at that time.  But suddenly a goat flew over (it knew kung-fu) screaming obnoxiously loudly.  A kung-fu challenge was inevitable.  Then a monster ate the toilet seat and all three little fat puppies with ketchup sauce.  This was tragic.  It made headlines.  And the man mourned forever until his daughter reminded him that there is always tomorrow.  And tomorrow a bear destroys the entire forest.  The little mermaid did not care about the cat.  She didn’t like being shoehorned into the green teapot that wasn’t boiling Not A Mallard.  Good night everyone!  And good luck!  Loving this story until Joe said, “Congratulations to the happily married couple who ate cake and a yellow bird of fire!”  Dove, Holy Spirit, flying with Grace descended on the frosting, inciting a renewal of the family who is God’s Holy Church!  [EDITORIAL COMMENT - how did CarterMia manage to get an 'f' in phamily?????]  She’s a modernist!  Why not be a transient borg?  No.  A changling.  Man from Nantucket.  Resistance is futile.  404 Not Found!  101 Dalmatians Live!  It's a faaaaaaake.  I would NEVER!!!!!  Pandemonium broke loose!  And it bit a pork taco. …I think we need to work on our consistency. Yes, consistency is very school worthy unless you have a loving phamily and tacos, yo’….steak tacos. It’s not easy to stay on track with this group but God provides…always and forever a method for [pause story: was I being called the modernist?] loving Cartermia because her modernist tendencies. Cartermia has eloquently stated that she often eats tacos. Ok, now back to the story that we’re really dying to hear. The happy couple met the old bat and husband with aforementioned daughter at the park. They all began dancing on the frozen pond, when they saw the bear charging out holding two fishes. “Dinner!” said Bear! “Cake!” said everybody. “Let’s party all together, all afternoon into the wee hours of the holy night when all the stars are on fire.” And the moon orbited the earth, Host-like, resplendent…full and effulgent (effulgent???? no clue) “Yes!” they exclaimed. “We are young heartache to heartache we stand. No one controls us! Where’s my liederhosen? Over there in the monkey’s ear as people forget where the garters have been hidden. Now what do all these things do not jive rhyme. This story went somewhat off track. Where were we? I think we were always lost and never really had a chance as the schedule changes very rapidly in unpredictable ways. So we continue…Turning left, we see a startling sight…a flock mattress lying on the sodden ground. How very peculiar, I say, scratching the foam surface. â€œWe all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine”, sang Paul and George & Ringo too; but John had gone for pizza pepperoni extra cheese was his favourite, though he didn’t impose it on anyone who disliked meat and cheese. But strawberries were plentiful that day – a whole field of culinary possibilities and song-title puns that were ignored. Forever! Nonetheless, intrepidly and without delay, the goat attacked the governor and..and mushroom! The goat cried in sympathy while the mushrooms were devoured with horseradish sauce. Afterwards, the goat had indigestion which Oo said the goat lying on the oversized cushion, stroking his long…cello case while eating a piece of delicate, minced turkey with vegemite and drinking a tall glass of Dom Perignon Champagne! Champagne glasses should be tall because the bubbles need to reach up gloriously to the rim of the nose while drinking! This causes giggling…and we all resolve to drink in order to feel merry without being inhibited. However, for now it just distracts us from what is the focus of what should be the perfect moment in time. This is the day when the most supererogatory Brobdingnagian grandiloquence resonates throughout the psyches of many of the people going about their everyday duties. So one more into the woods I led the troops, past the muddy festival goers towards the video camera filming non-stop journeys into the dark woods. Tigger to meet friends, marching bravely forward…amid the autumn equinox watchers in Stonehenge’s vast plain, met creepy aliens (present company excepted) conducting a strange experiment using champagne and fried noodles of bizarre shapes and tastes, all in a blender of fun and green alien goo on Mars and the environs. “Rejoice! in singing loudly oh lucky Phatmassers!” The angels will guard your steps into the galaxy, far, far away. “Star Wars won’t get any better in Disney sequels Star Trek heretics Star Trek heretics, poor, misunderstood Trekkers, picket. We aliens are united in on a log on a dog in a tree flying high in a gorgeous balloon! We look down upon all humanity and pray that I love lamp. We want goo goo”, said baby. "Kajagoogoo...Too Shy...“. "Too shy?!" you exclaim in surprise, the completely reactionary green tortoise started howling at the lettuce in his little red wagon and the rest was history! Now this brings us to the present. Fire rained upon the desolate terrain incinerating throughout and leaving everything as crispy as Cajun sweet potato fries!!! Which reminds me of the time I went sky-diving and my parachute was coloured lovely but it didn’t of his possessions open in a very helpful way. (Comment - obviously some of us are having VERY Delayed posts???? sorry my share made no sense -- I missed about 15 sets of 3 letters!) Awaking from slumber I realised that I shouldn’t eat the parachute because it’s not made of things that taste very yummy in your tummy! So instead I lazily perambulated in a giant baby bottle filled with tiny, tiny sequins which scintillated in the glaring sunlight causing light in unusual places! Suddenly cacking laughter issued and I died to my lesser self, being humbled by that experience Jesus came and vanquished my enemies! Hallelujah! Praised be Jesus Christ forever! Glory be to God in the highest and on Betelgeuse, stars, planets…Oh, scratch that. An itch, perhaps. And cannot reach my itchy back! So forwards we march until that glorious day when we find our efforts at reaching heaven were fulfilled by Grace. Notwithstanding a continual itchy spot on my fulminating, decrepit back serving to render it in an awkward spot. This awkward spot on the Dalmatians tail, foot and head, eyes and nose is where his magical powers emanate, making the dreaded link between sanity and insanity come true in due time. Now, all this is moot, since this moot point was endlessly debated until time for lunch. Lunch consisted of a small red lobster with fries, a side salad, chicken Caesar salad, mouldy old cheese with a toasted piece of French bread that was rain soaked, from having been dunked in a puddle. The twelve legged omnibus proceeded gently up the ladder onto my roof across the campanile causing merry ringing in all the bells of St Notre Dame Cathedral as well as the chimes of all the clocks at the store running down at the mountain, we rolled rumbustious-ly all the way home. The Omnibus stopped at the gate, awaiting the arrival of “Elvis” impersonators shakin’ that a**, I mean booty…

:hehe2:

giant Oompa Loompahs,

and a cat.

Incorporating those with the story results in ...

Here we go. 

There once lived an old man who was very educated in the ancient art of kung fu fighting.  He was alone so no fighting at that time.  But suddenly a goat flew over (it knew kung-fu) screaming obnoxiously loudly.  A kung-fu challenge was inevitable.  Then a monster ate the toilet seat and all three little fat puppies with ketchup sauce.  This was tragic.  It made headlines.  And the man mourned forever until his daughter reminded him that there is always tomorrow.  And tomorrow a bear destroys the entire forest.  The little mermaid did not care about the cat.  She didn’t like being shoehorned into the green teapot that wasn’t boiling Not A Mallard.  Good night everyone!  And good luck!  Loving this story until Joe said, “Congratulations to the happily married couple who ate cake and a yellow bird of fire!”  Dove, Holy Spirit, flying with Grace descended on the frosting, inciting a renewal of the family who is God’s Holy Church!  [EDITORIAL COMMENT - how did CarterMia manage to get an 'f' in phamily?????]  She’s a modernist!  Why not be a transient borg?  No.  A changling.  Man from Nantucket.  Resistance is futile.  404 Not Found!  101 Dalmatians Live!  It's a faaaaaaake.  I would NEVER!!!!!  Pandemonium broke loose!  And it bit a pork taco. …I think we need to work on our consistency. Yes, consistency is very school worthy unless you have a loving phamily and tacos, yo’….steak tacos. It’s not easy to stay on track with this group but God provides…always and forever a method for [pause story: was I being called the modernist?] loving Cartermia because her modernist tendencies. Cartermia has eloquently stated that she often eats tacos. Ok, now back to the story that we’re really dying to hear. The happy couple met the old bat and husband with aforementioned daughter at the park. They all began dancing on the frozen pond, when they saw the bear charging out holding two fishes. “Dinner!” said Bear! “Cake!” said everybody. “Let’s party all together, all afternoon into the wee hours of the holy night when all the stars are on fire.” And the moon orbited the earth, Host-like, resplendent…full and effulgent (effulgent???? no clue) “Yes!” they exclaimed. “We are young heartache to heartache we stand. No one controls us! Where’s my liederhosen? Over there in the monkey’s ear as people forget where the garters have been hidden. Now what do all these things do not jive rhyme. This story went somewhat off track. Where were we? I think we were always lost and never really had a chance as the schedule changes very rapidly in unpredictable ways. So we continue…Turning left, we see a startling sight…a flock mattress lying on the sodden ground. How very peculiar, I say, scratching the foam surface. â€œWe all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine”, sang Paul and George & Ringo too; but John had gone for pizza pepperoni extra cheese was his favourite, though he didn’t impose it on anyone who disliked meat and cheese. But strawberries were plentiful that day – a whole field of culinary possibilities and song-title puns that were ignored. Forever! Nonetheless, intrepidly and without delay, the goat attacked the governor and..and mushroom! The goat cried in sympathy while the mushrooms were devoured with horseradish sauce. Afterwards, the goat had indigestion which Oo said the goat lying on the oversized cushion, stroking his long…cello case while eating a piece of delicate, minced turkey with vegemite and drinking a tall glass of Dom Perignon Champagne! Champagne glasses should be tall because the bubbles need to reach up gloriously to the rim of the nose while drinking! This causes giggling…and we all resolve to drink in order to feel merry without being inhibited. However, for now it just distracts us from what is the focus of what should be the perfect moment in time. This is the day when the most supererogatory Brobdingnagian grandiloquence resonates throughout the psyches of many of the people going about their everyday duties. So one more into the woods I led the troops, past the muddy festival goers towards the video camera filming non-stop journeys into the dark woods. Tigger to meet friends, marching bravely forward…amid the autumn equinox watchers in Stonehenge’s vast plain, met creepy aliens (present company excepted) conducting a strange experiment using champagne and fried noodles of bizarre shapes and tastes, all in a blender of fun and green alien goo on Mars and the environs. “Rejoice! in singing loudly oh lucky Phatmassers!” The angels will guard your steps into the galaxy, far, far away. “Star Wars won’t get any better in Disney sequels Star Trek heretics Star Trek heretics, poor, misunderstood Trekkers, picket. We aliens are united in on a log on a dog in a tree flying high in a gorgeous balloon! We look down upon all humanity and pray that I love lamp. We want goo goo”, said baby. "Kajagoogoo...Too Shy...“. "Too shy?!" you exclaim in surprise, the completely reactionary green tortoise started howling at the lettuce in his little red wagon and the rest was history! Now this brings us to the present. Fire rained upon the desolate terrain incinerating throughout and leaving everything as crispy as Cajun sweet potato fries!!! Which reminds me of the time I went sky-diving and my parachute was coloured lovely but it didn’t of his possessions open in a very helpful way. (Comment - obviously some of us are having VERY Delayed posts???? sorry my share made no sense -- I missed about 15 sets of 3 letters!) Awaking from slumber I realised that I shouldn’t eat the parachute because it’s not made of things that taste very yummy in your tummy! So instead I lazily perambulated in a giant baby bottle filled with tiny, tiny sequins which scintillated in the glaring sunlight causing light in unusual places! Suddenly cacking laughter issued and I died to my lesser self, being humbled by that experience Jesus came and vanquished my enemies! Hallelujah! Praised be Jesus Christ forever! Glory be to God in the highest and on Betelgeuse, stars, planets…Oh, scratch that. An itch, perhaps. And cannot reach my itchy back! So forwards we march until that glorious day when we find our efforts at reaching heaven were fulfilled by Grace. Notwithstanding a continual itchy spot on my fulminating, decrepit back serving to render it in an awkward spot. This awkward spot on the Dalmatians tail, foot and head, eyes and nose is where his magical powers emanate, making the dreaded link between sanity and insanity come true in due time. Now, all this is moot, since this moot point was endlessly debated until time for lunch. Lunch consisted of a small red lobster with fries, a side salad, chicken Caesar salad, mouldy old cheese with a toasted piece of French bread that was rain soaked, from having been dunked in a puddle. The twelve legged omnibus proceeded gently up the ladder onto my roof across the campanile causing merry ringing in all the bells of St Notre Dame Cathedral as well as the chimes of all the clocks at the store running down at the mountain, we rolled rumbustious-ly all the way home. The Omnibus stopped at the gate, awaiting the arrival of “Elvis” impersonators shakin’ that a**, I mean booty, giant Oompa Loompahs, and a cat

:hehe2: