An Old School Catholic Message Board

Visting With The Dominican Nuns Of Summit

Sr Mary Catharine OP

Sr Mary Catharine OP

Can I ask how many sisters are buried in your cemetery?

I think about 36. I've lost track. Sr. Maria of the Cross took "my" spot! :-(

I was wondering about your deceased sisters as well, Sr. Mary Catharine!   And that is too funny about Sr. Maria taking YOUR spot.   At some point I bet those of us who enjoy your blog would love to hear some of the stories of the Sisters who are buried in there...... just a suggestion.....

That was a lovely article, and I am glad that Elizabeth Scalia was able to have the grand tour.  I hope you get LOTS of publicity for your building program from her wide reach.

Hey... I have a question for you... I know your community is very short on space... and that you are sponsoring the monastic formation for all the dominican nuns in formation during the summers.  Where do you put them all??? Do you have them bring pup tents?   (How appropriate for young Dominicaines THAT would be!)  Or do they sleep in the community room or something?  I am just curious!

maximillion

Dearest Sister, I am not at all IT literate and I can't figure out how to subscribe to your blog and would love too. Can you or some other IT literate explain it in 'for dummies' terms?

Thank you.

Dearest Sister, I am not at all IT literate and I can't figure out how to subscribe to your blog and would love too. Can you or some other IT literate explain it in 'for dummies' terms?

Thank you.

I had a look for you. It's not obvious, is it? :think:

Sr Mary Catharine OP

Thank you.

We had to stop the subscribe option because we were getting severely attacked with spam emails. However, I just went in and reactivated it. On the blog page there is a place on the sidebar where you can put in your email address and subscribe.

God bless you!

We had to stop the subscribe option because we were getting severely attacked with spam emails. However, I just went in and reactivated it. On the blog page there is a place on the sidebar where you can put in your email address and subscribe.

God bless you!

Sister, it is often possible to arrange that a potential subscriber has to either enter a series of letters or numbers [so to prove that it's a human applying], or to require subscription activation via a confirmation email, to try and outfox the spammers.