An Old School Catholic Message Board

Bacon!

Spem in alium

Any Great Gatsby fans?

"So we beat on, boats against the bacon, borne back ceaselessly into the frying pan.”

Spem in alium

"Oh, you think bacon is your ally. But you merely adopted the bacon. I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't taste other food until I was already a man."

"Oh, you think bacon is your ally. But you merely adopted the bacon. I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't taste other food until I was already a man."

143.png

Or perhaps:

tumblr_mlo2tgvPoH1qzeu5eo1_500.png

maximillion

'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This bacon is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the pan 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-BACON!!

Ancilla Domini

'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This bacon is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the pan 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-BACON!!

You just made my day. This requires a friend-request. :P

maximillion

I just laughed so much and so loud a woman down in the courtyard below looked up.

Gotta love Monty Python et al.....

And yes to friends......

DemonSlayer

The Hills Have Bacon

Bacon on Elm Street

Rosemary's Bacon

The Last Bacon on the Left

Texas Bacon Massacre

The Evil Bacon

Army of Bacon

The Night of the Living Bacon

Bacon of the Dead

An American Bacon in London

Silence of the Bacon

I Know What Bacon Did Last Summer

Freddy vs Bacon

Bacon Activity

Bacon on a Plane

I Am Bacon

Julia's Bacon

War of the Bacon

Baconland

The Last Bacon

30 Days of Bacon

Let the Right Bacon in

Drag Me to Bacon

Credo in Deum, the Three Little Piggies would only distract St. Anthony of the Desert...

antony2s.jpgSt. Anthony the Abbot -- the patron saint of pigs.(via Bacon Unwrapped)

His relationship with pigs and patronage of swineherds is a little complicated. Skin diseases were sometimes treated with applications of pork fat, which reduced inflammation and itching. As Anthony's intervention aided in the same conditions, he was shown in art accompanied by a pig.

People who saw the art work, but did not have it explained, thought there was a direct connection between Anthony and pigs - and people who worked with swine took him as their patron.

and it is a Trinitarian presentation...

of at least one of the Four Last Things....  

One could argue which:  Death, Judgement, Heaven, Hell

Edited by AnneLine

Spem in alium

The Sisters I stayed with last night think bacon is awesome.

I love them.