Credo in Deum Posted June 30, 2014 Posted June 30, 2014 http://themetapicture.com/my-kind-of-woman/ ?
maximillion Posted July 8, 2014 Posted July 8, 2014 Me too.... It's never a bad time for bacon, don't you find?
ChristianGirlForever Posted July 18, 2014 Posted July 18, 2014 The Bacon and I Casabacon (sry!) To Have and Have Bacon The Wizard of Bacon (deciding to stop, as I realized most people probably won't know the true titles of the old movies I mentioned)
chrysostom Posted July 18, 2014 Posted July 18, 2014 I think you've underestibaconed us, CGF. Keep going! ;)
ChristianGirlForever Posted July 18, 2014 Posted July 18, 2014 I think you've underestibaconed us, CGF. Keep going! ;) :D Okay, here goes: Bacon and Old Lace (Arsenic and Old Bacon seemed insulting to bacon) The Bacon's Wife Bacon Free The Long, Hot Bacon Our Bacon Bacon on a Hot Tin Roof Baconboard Jungle To Sir, With Bacon. (Hey, it works, right? Cuz bacon is love.) Guess Who's Coming to Bacon The Lady Bacon The Bacon Truth My Favorite Bacon His Bacon Friday I think that's enough for now. :)
1054 Posted July 18, 2014 Posted July 18, 2014 Christian Girl Forever, you clearly have knowledge of the golden age. Hat's off.
ChristianGirlForever Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 Christian Girl Forever, you clearly have knowledge of the golden age. Hat's off. Oooooo, Jimmy Durante. Thanks very much, 1054. My Dad got me hooked on them. They're the movies of his parents generation and as a child were basically all I was allowed to watch because they were clean. A few years ago I saw Casablanca on the big screen. That was pretty cool---like going back in time. :) My Dad likes to go to Bryant Park to see the old movies they show in the warmer months.
maximillion Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 I followed them all too.....(I am 62). Bacon Grove. (There was a hit TV show in the uk called Biker Grove.) Bacon at Tiffany's Oh Bacon Where Art Thou? Songs.... He's got the whole Bacon in his hands. Living in a Bacon world. Girls Just Wanna Have Bacon.
ChristianGirlForever Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 I followed them all too.....(I am 62). Bacon Grove. (There was a hit TV show in the uk called Biker Grove.) Bacon at Tiffany's Oh Bacon Where Art Thou? Songs.... He's got the whole Bacon in his hands. Living in a Bacon world. Girls Just Wanna Have Bacon. Haha, I love it, Maximillion! Yeah, my Dad is 58. He was the youngest of four and my grandparents had to wait till after WWII to get married and start a family. When I was a little older I remember marveling that my grandmother had seen many of the movies in the theatre when they actually came out. It was so cool. :-)
maximillion Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 Fresh Prince of Bacon. For Whom the Bacon Tolls
ChristianGirlForever Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 The Bacons of St. Mary's A Bacon in the Sun The Bacon Vanishes Dial Bacon for Murder Murder on the Bacon Express Three Bacons in a Fountain Rebacon (Rebecca) Key Bacon
ChristianGirlForever Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 Does this really exist? I've heard people joke about it, but does anyone actually wear bacon cologne? Lol
Credo in Deum Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 Does this really exist? I've heard people joke about it, but does anyone actually wear bacon cologne? Lol Oh it exists! God bless A'merca!! http://www.baconfreak.com/fargginay-fragrance-bacon-classic.html?gclid=COPV1oDe0b8CFcVefgodtywAaQ
maximillion Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 That is a.w.e.some. It even comes gift wrapped!
ChristianGirlForever Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 Oh it exists! God bless A'merca!!http://www.baconfreak.com/fargginay-fragrance-bacon-classic.html?gclid=COPV1oDe0b8CFcVefgodtywAaQ Wow, that must drive dogs crazy! Lol
Spem in alium Posted July 19, 2014 Author Posted July 19, 2014 (edited) I love their product description - "the fun" is in finding the hint of bacon smell in the cologne. :hehe2: ETA: Credo, I'm impressed. That site is all about bacon! Edited July 19, 2014 by Spem in alium
ChristianGirlForever Posted July 20, 2014 Posted July 20, 2014 Bacon Is Forever Please Don't Eat the Bacon Bacon Cassidy and the Sundance Kid True Bacon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now