Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Church Militant Nomination Thread


Recommended Posts

Credo in Deum
Posted

download-1.jpg

Fidei Defensor
Posted

4uI1878.gif

Posted

To be nominated for CM, a person must first pass the tests. It's in the fine print...   :)

 

bizarrobelieverjerkcolor-630x750.jpg

Posted

To be nominated for CM, a person must first pass the tests. It's in the fine print...   :)

 

bizarrobelieverjerkcolor-630x750.jpg

 

Hmmm

Posted (edited)

Hmmm

 

 

You're right you know, to 'Hmmm' me. I posted this is the wrong thread. I meant it be about becoming a mod (because they need sensitivity to others), not a CM.

 

 So sorry.   :(

 

aaaaaaa.jpg

Edited by nunsense
Posted

Hehe! I was more contemplating how accurate that pic was to everyday life.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...