abercius24 Posted July 10, 2014 Posted July 10, 2014 Hey Pham! I got a new song out! I wrote it based on St. Thomas Aquinas' Five Proofs of God's Existence. Let me know whatcha think! :-D https://soundcloud.com/maccabeus24/maccabeus-existence
Seven77 Posted July 12, 2014 Posted July 12, 2014 (edited) amesome! i've literally NEVER heard anything like this before. techno like this can go a long way in reaching the lost. Edited July 12, 2014 by Seven77
abercius24 Posted July 13, 2014 Author Posted July 13, 2014 Thank you, Seven! I'm glad you like it! Your comments inspire me to do more! :-D I do pray that God can use it to bring back His lost sheep.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now