Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Christina Goes To Spain: Countdown


Recommended Posts

ChristinaTherese
Posted

I'm leaving in 10 days! I don't know how much I'll be on here after I leave, probably not much. I'm not taking my laptop with me, just expecting the school computers to be adequate. Oh, and I'm blogging while I'm abroad. It's rather boring now, but it should get more interesting. The blog is at cintiaenesp.blogspot.com if anyone cares. I'm planning on posting on it later today. I just decided to blog as a way to keep my family and friends in the loop, especially people like my grandma, who I'm not very likely to remember to email.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...