Guest JeffCR07 Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 Hey everyone I have two real short questions about Phatmass 1.) what does it take to get "lurker" to go away and something else? 2.) How do you change your group? I'm a "phatmasser" now, but I've seen other people are church militant and stuff, so I'm just wondering how that works. Thanks a ton! - Your Brother in Christ, Jeff
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 You'll pass lurker with the more posts you get, specifically you will pass from "lurker" at, I believe, 50 posts. You get a special grouping when the webmaster, dUSt, notices that you either are faithful to the magisterium (Church Faithful) or are faithful and are charitable in apologetics (Church Militant), sometimes at the prompting of certain members, especially moderators. It's good to meet you, Jeff! Welcome to Phatmass! God bless, Micah
Guest JeffCR07 Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 Thanks a ton! That was the fastest anyone has ever replied to my posts. I really appreciate it!
Azriel Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 It doesn't hurt to bribe the mods ... we like cake. and tacos, so very tasty and good for you,! Welcome aboard!
crusader1234 Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 I debate a lot but lately I've just been trying to calm down Aloysius and Jason or debating the importance of Quadrasegimo Anno, so I dont see any sort of promotion in the future. Haha, thats fine by me though.. i know SOMEONE who is about to burst waiting for one.
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 (edited) [quote name='Azriel' date='Jun 8 2004, 08:21 PM'] It doesn't hurt to bribe the mods ... we like cake. and tacos, so very tasty and good for you,! Welcome aboard! [/quote] i'll take anything chocolate! Edited June 9, 2004 by cmotherofpirl
dUSt Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 Just so you know, I pretty much rely on recommendations now. For example, to become Church Faithful, it'll take a few recommendations from other Church Faithful or Church Militant. To become Church Militant, I usually wait for at least two different Church Militant to recommend you. This takes a lot of time, because those who have the titles have earned them by being here long enough to show consistency and fidelity to their faith in all aspects. Hope this helps. God bless.
cmotherofpirl Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jun 9 2004, 12:51 AM'] i'll take anything chocolate! [/quote] Cheesecake works for me
Iacobus Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 [quote name='dUSt' date='Jun 9 2004, 12:03 AM'] Just so you know, I pretty much rely on recommendations now. For example, to become Church Faithful, it'll take a few recommendations from other Church Faithful or Church Militant. To become Church Militant, I usually wait for at least two different Church Militant to recommend you. This takes a lot of time, because those who have the titles have earned them by being here long enough to show consistency and fidelity to their faith in all aspects. Hope this helps. God bless. [/quote] Do they have to tell you reasons why or do you check them? Just wondering, cause I knew you went to the recommandation thing but I didn't know if you looked at all.
HomeTeamFamily Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 *goes to fridge to get cheesecake for cmom and pantry for chocolate for vera*
Iacobus Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 Lanky got avatars confused. LOL! That was Flowery that said that not Vera. LOL!
HomeTeamFamily Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 what if i wanted to give vera chocolate as well???
Iacobus Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 Well you could but lol, Flowerly wouldn't promot you for it. hehe.
cmotherofpirl Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 [quote name='lankyswimmer' date='Jun 9 2004, 01:56 AM'] what if i wanted to give vera chocolate as well??? [/quote] It pays to be nice to all the ladies
Iacobus Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Jun 9 2004, 01:09 AM'] It pays to be nice to all the ladies [/quote] LOL! I tired that one here. Didn't work, lol. I got yelled at for helping her pick up her books after she dropped them. LOL! I always help people when they drop something, force of habit, but I got yelled at to go away or something. LOL! After that I am more seltive. Hehe.
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Jun 9 2004, 01:43 AM'] LOL! I tired that one here. Didn't work, lol. I got yelled at for helping her pick up her books after she dropped them. LOL! I always help people when they drop something, force of habit, but I got yelled at to go away or something. LOL! After that I am more seltive. Hehe. [/quote] poor iacobus
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Jun 8 2004, 11:48 PM'] Lanky got avatars confused. LOL! That was Flowery that said that not Vera. LOL! [/quote] yeah its about time for a avatar change....again. to which one? i dont know
xxjjtuffxx Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 [quote name='JeffCR07' date='Jun 8 2004, 07:45 PM'] Hey everyone I have two real short questions about Phatmass 1.) what does it take to get "lurker" to go away and something else? 2.) How do you change your group? I'm a "phatmasser" now, but I've seen other people are church militant and stuff, so I'm just wondering how that works. Thanks a ton! - Your Brother in Christ, Jeff [/quote] 1 - p[ost a lot 2 - i have no clue hahaha everybody, thought id resurrect the last topic in this phorum
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now