Anastasia13 Posted July 18, 2014 Posted July 18, 2014 Calm down Oh good. I thought it was just me. :cheers2:
Era Might Posted July 18, 2014 Posted July 18, 2014 I believe they will convert after making one more post, but I could be wrong. Test
LittleWaySoul Posted July 18, 2014 Posted July 18, 2014 I'm proud of the phamily handling this, for the most part, with grace and charity. :) Thanks for hearing everyone out, dUSt! :smile3:
Lil Red Posted July 18, 2014 Posted July 18, 2014 (edited) I'm proud of the phamily handling this, for the most part, with grace and charity. :) Edited July 18, 2014 by Lil Red
chrysostom Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 I'm proud of Lil Red handling this, for the most part, with graphics interchange format images.
Lil Red Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 I'm proud of Lil Red handling this, for the most part, with graphics interchange format images.
PhuturePriest Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 I am proud for having the very rare Lil Red prop. Good job, me. I really pulled it together this time.
BarbTherese Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 How about making props in the Prayer Forum freebies?
LittleWaySoul Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 (edited) I mean, from what I saw, it was... maybe I missed stuff... :unsure: Edited July 19, 2014 by LittleWaySoul
maximillion Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 Yes BT, that is an excellent idea....props in Prayer Room don't count towards the daily total. (I am out of props).
1054 Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 How about making props in the Prayer Forum freebies? I third this motion!
Credo in Deum Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 I mean, from what I saw, it was... maybe I missed stuff... :unsure: It was more like: dUSt: No more PM. Us:
PhuturePriest Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 I mean, from what I saw, it was... maybe I missed stuff... :unsure: You missed stuff.
ChristianGirlForever Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 I third this motion! I fourth it. I love the fact that it is a silent prayer, but you want people to know you're praying for them, and one runs out of props so easily.
Credo in Deum Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 I look at it this way. Mary never sends me a prop when I ask her to pray for me. I just trust that she is. I hear Therese will sometimes send rose props, but even though I haven't received one from her yet, I still trust she is praying for me. ;)
ChristianGirlForever Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 I look at it this way. Mary never sends me a prop when I ask her to pray for me. I just trust that she is. I hear Therese will sometimes send rose props, but even though I haven't received one from her yet, I still trust she is praying for me. ;) I like that. 😊
Tony Posted July 20, 2014 Posted July 20, 2014 Are we allowed to laugh at n00bs? I think we should, especially when they ask why they can't send PMs
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now