An Old School Catholic Message Board

Bored? Take A Personality Quiz

CrossCuT

INFJ. It's interesting so many of us here are, because it is statistically the rarest type. However, it seems introverts flock to online forums. It's socialization that allows us to stay introverted, or something. I don't know, I had a whole theory worked out about it last time someone posted a Myers Brigg test.  

Also, for all the INTJ's (Nihil et. al) one of the best descriptions of the personality type I have seen was on a t-shirt, which said "I could design a much better t-shirt." My girlfriend is this type, and its really funny to talk to her whenever she's in a class with presentations. She'll always go on and on about how she would have done each of her classmates presentation differently to make it better. Which, if you knew her would seem totally out of line with her personality, because she is the sweetest person you'll ever meet, and I'm not saying that because I'm biased. Other people tell me that, too. 

The Bus Station

I fluctuate ... I've gotten INFP, INFJ, INTP, and even ISTP.  But the description of INFP seems closest to my life.

Nihil Obstat

INFJ. It's interesting so many of us here are, because it is statistically the rarest type. However, it seems introverts flock to online forums. It's socialization that allows us to stay introverted, or something. I don't know, I had a whole theory worked out about it last time someone posted a Myers Brigg test.

Also, for all the INTJ's (Nihil et. al) one of the best descriptions of the personality type I have seen was on a t-shirt, which said "I could design a much better t-shirt." My girlfriend is this type, and its really funny to talk to her whenever she's in a class with presentations. She'll always go on and on about how she would have done each of her classmates presentation differently to make it better. Which, if you knew her would seem totally out of line with her personality, because she is the sweetest person you'll ever meet, and I'm not saying that because I'm biased. Other people tell me that, too.

I am that way about movies, especially horror movies, and anime. Not that I think I could be so much better, but simply that watching those things suddenly makes my brain work in that manner and I have huge bursts of highly specific creativity. I did not realize that was considered a trait of the personality type. Maybe it is more accurate than I give it credit for. :hehe:

ENFP. Hmm.
Should be accurate as long as that means ABAES.

AWE-some BAD-Azz Even Sober

Catherine Therese

Say, whats the deal with the Assertive/Turbulent thing underneath the results? Its not on any other Myers-Briggs test I've seen before. 

Maybe THATS where Awesome BAD-Azzness comes into the picture.

lol myers & briggs show up on PM at least 2-3 times a year.

I'm INF/TP. I'm always right on the line between my thoughts and my feelins.

LittleWaySoul

When I look at the individual categories, I almost always choose these for myself: I, S, T, J.

But when I read that personality profile page, it doesn't usually sound like me.

And this test gave me INFJ, which I think is totally inaccurate, but whatevs. The only letter I know with absolute certainty is the "I"; I'm most definitely an introvert.

I checked out the INTJ page because it seems like a lot of people here fall into that group, and it seemed fairly accurate. But eh, I don't know. Does INTJ sound like me, from what you know of me, guys?