An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Have Questions

PhuturePriest

PhuturePriest

meme_cry_png_by_mfsyrcm-d58vqic.png

Have I pleased you?

I'm glad like Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI would be glad, in that you are being intellectually honest. I obviously want you to be a bleeding Papist like myself, but I don't want you to pretend you're something you're not, and I admire that you've taken that leap.

Edited by FuturePriest387

I'm glad like Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI would be glad, in that you are being intellectually honest. I obviously want you to be a bleeding Papist like myself, but I don't want you to pretend you're something you're not, and I admire that you've taken that leap.

gag me pls pretentious child. Jesus luvs u

PhuturePriest

gag me pls pretentious child. Jesus luvs u

If being happy that you're being intellectually honest is pretentious, then I guess I am pretentious.

PhuturePriest

You dont know me

I do know you don't adhere to core teachings of the Catholic Faith, and failed to reconcile this when many members here tried to help you. Continuing to call yourself a faithful Catholic when you don't believe in core teachings of the faith is not being intellectually honest. It is a completely different situation if you didn't understand some teachings but still adhered to them (like a very young Cardinal Ratzinger did), but this is not the approach you seemed to take.

I'm gone for one week doing charity work at a Catholic teen mission, and when I come back, my parents have a new van, my cat was stuck all day in a room with a dead turkey, people are being given Church Militant tags, and Crosscut's official status is "Spiritual, not Religious".

What the floopy is going on? I want answers.

hi! where did you go on your mission? 

PhuturePriest

hi! where did you go on your mission? 

It's a Catholic teen mission called Prayer & Action. For 7 weeks of the summer teens from all over the diocese go to one of 2 towns, and they spend a week painting, chipping, and cleaning yards of the poor and elderly. We also pray a lot throughout the day and have daily Mass, and in the evenings we do a lot of fun stuff. This is my second year doing it, and next year I'm definitely doing it for 2 weeks rather than one.

It's a Catholic teen mission called Prayer & Action. For 7 weeks of the summer teens from all over the diocese go to one of 2 towns, and they spend a week painting, chipping, and cleaning yards of the poor and elderly. We also pray a lot throughout the day and have daily Mass, and in the evenings we do a lot of fun stuff. This is my second year doing it, and next year I'm definitely doing it for 2 weeks rather than one.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

:)

PhuturePriest

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

:)

Don't worry, I'll remind you in 24 hours. ;)

veritasluxmea

Oh you're from the Salina diocese huh? :P 

PhuturePriest

Oh you're from the Salina diocese huh? :P

Actually, I'm not, though that is the diocese I hope to apply to.

veritasluxmea

Actually, I'm not, though that is the diocese I hope to apply to.

Well, close enough.