Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Credo in Deum
Posted

nailed-it-minon-cake2.jpg

 

7g3Uv53238.jpg

maximillion
Posted

Looks like the kind of drawing I would do.

OnlySunshine
Posted

by6QvX1.jpg

 

batman.jpg

 

nailed-it.jpg

Posted

nailed-it-pinterest-1.jpg

 

Are these the bunnies that the bad kids get (i.e. instead of getting the nice bunnies, you get the mean ones ... akin to getting coal in the stockings during Christmas?)

Posted

NAILED IT ... can change my own title now :).  Did it on the 3rd Ave in the rosary (G5.6).

 

Heh.  Only took me 8 years to get there ...

Posted

There was a really hilarious nailed it photo of a guy dressed up his homemade wolverine costume. It was pretty awful but his wolverine claws were just sporks taped to his hand. I think I laughed for like 5 minutes.

 

But i cant find the pic anymore! :(

Ash Wednesday
Posted

nailed-it1.jpg

 

Messed up cute things are the ones that really kill me. I have bit of a twisted sense of humor about that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...