An Old School Catholic Message Board

Kiss Me...

theculturewarrior

theculturewarrior

T'aint nothin to be sorry for. :cowboy:

Ladies love cowboys. So go ahead and smucker up ladies. I'm Southern....AND I'm Irish. :D

Thy Geekdom Come

You're Southern? You think that's a reason for people to kiss you?

Kiss ME, I'm IRISH!

Mrs. Bro. Adam

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jun 9 2004, 04:26 PM'] where's Mrs Bro...she needs to help me with the fishslap

:fishslap:

love that :P [/quote]
:fishslap: :fishslap: :fishslap: :fishslap:

theculturewarrior

I said it first, dude.

[quote]Kiss ME, I'm IRISH! [/quote]

Edited by theculturewarrior

Mrs. Bro. Adam

I [b]could[/b] kiss you, but then you'd have to deal with my husband...and I don't think either of you would like that very much. So let's just save us all a headache and just not have me kiss either of you.

Sound good? Good! :club:

theculturewarrior

Okay ladies. I'm Southern and Irish and you clearly need something more. Not only am I Southern and Irish, I'm also an Okie/Texan, and a Valleyite.

theculturewarrior

[quote]I could kiss you, but then you'd have to deal with my husband...and I don't think either of you would like that very much. So let's just save us all a headache and just not have me kiss either of you.
[/quote]

Hey...I respect marriage. Besides, I've always suspected that Bro. Adam was a crypto Southerner.

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Do you really want a headache? I mean...what if my husband finds out. Well...at least you don't have to live with him. I'd have to deal with him for a week after that, pleading for his forgiveness for kissing another guy. I really don't wanna have to plead my husband for forgiveness. So...give me a break, huh? Please? Quit trying to get me to kiss you. I promised to be faithful to my husband, and I don't really appreciate you trying to tempt me like this. It really is not nice. Don't make me have to bring back out the fish...