Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

So yesterday in religion class Fr. B started teaching us about Theology of the Body but before that he would us to make a personal coat of arms to show your personality and different traits you have. I thought it would be cool if we shared our coat of arms that we could make with each other. My dad and I were discussing what my coat of arms would be and he said it would be a book with a cobra wrapped around it and in the cobra's tail is a music note. In latin, it would say Will Strike if Provoked.

veritasluxmea
Posted

Better yet, I have a picture:

 

tumblr_mjz3xzQ3GR1rbb3kpo1_250.jpg

veritasluxmea
Posted

What does the Ps stand for? 

Credo in Deum
Posted

Photoshop.

Posted

I like these!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...