OnlySunshine Posted August 17, 2014 Posted August 17, 2014 I am a fan of movie/TV soundtracks and have quite a few favorites: [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEqrt6nZTS4[/media] I love Monsters, Inc. and think this is just one of the cutest songs.
OnlySunshine Posted August 17, 2014 Author Posted August 17, 2014 (edited) I don't know if any of you have watched "Outlander" on STARZ, but I have fallen in love with the opening song: WARNING: there is a part in the opening credits where a bloody wound is being stitched that might make people squeamish. [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrusSXEEv1M[/media] I'm of Scottish extraction on my dad's side and I am proud of my heritage. This song is amesome! Edited August 17, 2014 by MaterMisericordiae
Ancilla Domini Posted August 17, 2014 Posted August 17, 2014 :lol4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_TKXPPjhRk
OnlySunshine Posted August 17, 2014 Author Posted August 17, 2014 Of course, who could forget the "ER" opening credit song? [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkCM9yawOnc[/media]
OnlySunshine Posted August 17, 2014 Author Posted August 17, 2014 LOL, I love Mel Brooks! [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwr-7nkTuX4[/media] Sorry for the poor quality but I couldn't find a better one.
Not A Mallard Posted August 17, 2014 Posted August 17, 2014 Do orchestrated musical pieces count? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ9NOV3KNpY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaX9dv6D5sI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5KOERF_akc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5K3RY1OzfY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZUDWKs4HZ0
Ancilla Domini Posted August 17, 2014 Posted August 17, 2014 LOL, I love Mel Brooks! [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwr-7nkTuX4[/media] Sorry for the poor quality but I couldn't find a better one. LOVE this one!! :P
OnlySunshine Posted August 17, 2014 Author Posted August 17, 2014 LOVE this one!! :P One can't help but laugh hysterically at this part! :)
OnlySunshine Posted August 17, 2014 Author Posted August 17, 2014 LOVE this one!! :P Of course, this one is awesome, too! [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzfo7pmGsHg[/media]
Ancilla Domini Posted August 17, 2014 Posted August 17, 2014 One can't help but laugh hysterically at this part! :) And then later on in the movie, "Oh gosh! Let's get out of this women's clothing and back into our tights." :P
OnlySunshine Posted August 17, 2014 Author Posted August 17, 2014 Do orchestrated musical pieces count? Absolutely!
OnlySunshine Posted August 17, 2014 Author Posted August 17, 2014 [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHrRxQVUFN4[/media] [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOMqqI-kzHY[/media]
OnlySunshine Posted August 17, 2014 Author Posted August 17, 2014 [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5EcbH1FJ1s[/media] [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohxFSYx9frI[/media]
OnlySunshine Posted August 17, 2014 Author Posted August 17, 2014 (edited) LOL! This makes me giggle. [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnw557CD5_U[/media] Edited August 17, 2014 by MaterMisericordiae
OnlySunshine Posted August 17, 2014 Author Posted August 17, 2014 [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-J4xYOxJ9w[/media]
OnlySunshine Posted August 17, 2014 Author Posted August 17, 2014 This is perhaps one of the cutest songs: [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNTzp9grp2Q[/media]
Not A Mallard Posted August 17, 2014 Posted August 17, 2014 [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5EcbH1FJ1s[/media] This is a great song on its own, but if the music ministry were to actually play it during Mass I'd be horrified.
Spem in alium Posted August 17, 2014 Posted August 17, 2014 (edited) [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD5uPZzBr5c[/youtube] [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw_GLNS995M[/youtube] [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pR1cVgk7Is[/youtube] Edited August 17, 2014 by Spem in alium
Spem in alium Posted August 17, 2014 Posted August 17, 2014 (The last one didn't link properly) [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pR1cVgk7Is[/youtube]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now