An Old School Catholic Message Board

We Are Open!

Ancilla Domini

Ancilla Domini

(also Ancilla Domini I love your profile picture.  I'm actually a total Audrey Hepburn fanboy)

Thanks. :P That picture basically describes my character to a T. XD Audrey Hepburn is fantastic. :P

Thanks. :P That picture basically describes my character to a T. XD Audrey Hepburn is fantastic. :P

Favourite role?

It's just hard to top Roman Holiday...

Ancilla Domini

Favourite role?

It's just hard to top Roman Holiday...

Oh goodness...that's hard...I've always loved Sabrina, but I think that Roman Holiday has got to be my favourite.

Ancilla Domini

Djokovic completely murdered poor Schwartzman last night. Did anyone watch? It was really sad. XP He  won in straight sets, 6-1, 6-2, 6-4

The Bus Station

Ya I watched :D Schwartzman actually played pretty well, but he doesn't have enough game to trouble the top guys.  Novak looked very sharp from the first point.  Don't expect him to be challenged until the 4th round at least.

Curious to see how Taylor Townsend does against Serena tonight, by which I mean I wonder if Taylor will win two games...

OB-XT742_0608fr_G_20130608101037.jpg

Ancilla Domini

Curious to see how Taylor Townsend does against Serena tonight, by which I mean I wonder if Taylor will win two games...

:lol4:

Ancilla Domini

It's really fun to watch Matosevic. :) Before a rally, he jumps up and down like he's saying, "Oh, I am SO ready for this! I'm gonna kill this ball!" and then when he loses the point he becomes, as the commentators say, "Captain Negativity." XD He hangs his head and mutters to himself and droops his back. :P And then when he makes a point, he is all smiles and he makes chit-chat with the ball boys and is all over bubbly and happy.  :hehe2:

Ancilla Domini

It's really fun to watch Matosevic. :) Before a rally, he jumps up and down like he's saying, "Oh, I am SO ready for this! I'm gonna kill this ball!" and then when he loses the point he becomes, as the commentators say, "Captain Negativity." XD He hangs his head and mutters to himself and droops his back. :P And then when he makes a point, he is all smiles and he makes chit-chat with the ball boys and is all over bubbly and happy.  :hehe2:

First two sets to Federer. 6-3, 6-4

Ancilla Domini

A much more fitting title to this thread.

The title lies. It says we are open, but we are not open to tennis haters. :P

PhuturePriest

The title lies. It says we are open, but we are not open to tennis haters. :P

Intolerant bigots. <_<

And I don't hate tennis. Not to brag, but I'm kind of unstoppable at Wii tennis.

Ancilla Domini

I went on a sketching spree yesterday. This was my best product of the day. What do you think? (Some of the shading around the neck and the cheekbone doesn't show up very well in the photograph, unfortunately. XP)

Rafa%2520Nadal%2520picture.png