dUSt Posted August 22, 2014 Posted August 22, 2014 Creepy? Yes. Was my wife frightened? Yes. Should you do it again? DEFINITELY.
blazeingstar Posted August 22, 2014 Posted August 22, 2014 too bad you don't live in New England. I'd stop by with my dad's home brew
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 22, 2014 Posted August 22, 2014 Creepy? Yes. Was my wife frightened? Yes. Should you do it again? DEFINITELY. Pshhhhh, they're just copying Franny.
Aloysius Posted August 22, 2014 Posted August 22, 2014 we should make this a tradition, something every phatmasser must do once in their life, like the Muslim hajj, during your life you must make a pilgrimage to dUSt's house and bring beer for him.
PhuturePriest Posted August 22, 2014 Posted August 22, 2014 I know who did it. He told me about it the night before it happened.
brandelynmarie Posted August 22, 2014 Posted August 22, 2014 I think the Apocalypse is coming...it's gotta be a sign. :reaper:
Credo in Deum Posted August 22, 2014 Posted August 22, 2014 we should make this a tradition, something every phatmasser must do once in their life, like the Muslim hajj, during your life you must make a pilgrimage to dUSt's house and bring beer for him.Sure, I'm in; however, I can't guarantee I won't get thirsty on the way and then show up with empty bottles. I'm sure dUSt will be cool with that though, since it's the thought that counts. AMIRITE?
Lilllabettt Posted August 22, 2014 Posted August 22, 2014 we should make this a tradition, something every phatmasser must do once in their life, like the Muslim hajj, during your life you must make a pilgrimage to dUSt's house and bring beer for him. Dust should post his home address on the internet.
Aloysius Posted August 22, 2014 Posted August 22, 2014 any truly committed phatmasser should be able to stalk him and figure that out for themselves.
The Bus Station Posted August 22, 2014 Posted August 22, 2014 we should make this a tradition, something every phatmasser must do once in their life, like the Muslim hajj, during your life you must make a pilgrimage to dUSt's house and bring beer for him. Just don't wear a turban ...
Ash Wednesday Posted August 22, 2014 Posted August 22, 2014 LOL if I lived in Texas I'd bring dUSt so much beer, it would be awesome
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now