Not The Philosopher Posted August 28, 2014 Posted August 28, 2014 Rap music has held too long an aesthetic sway on Phatmass. Perhaps the time has come to reclaim it in the name of rock. I propose a new phase called: Militant Evangelizers of the Tradition of the Apostles (mostly Latin Rite, but some Eastern folk too)MASS
ChristinaTherese Posted August 28, 2014 Posted August 28, 2014 I thought you were going to talk about eating babies.... Or, y'know, something related.
Not The Philosopher Posted August 28, 2014 Author Posted August 28, 2014 I thought you were going to talk about eating babies.... Or, y'know, something related. I understand that dUSt wants to keep this site as kid-friendly as possible.
Not A Mallard Posted August 28, 2014 Posted August 28, 2014 I thought that this was going to be a thread about modesty.
Credo in Deum Posted August 28, 2014 Posted August 28, 2014 I thought this thread was going to be about threads
Not A Mallard Posted August 28, 2014 Posted August 28, 2014 I thought this thread was going to be about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTroO7ZA6So
Ancilla Domini Posted August 29, 2014 Posted August 29, 2014 I thought you were going to talk about eating babies.... Or, y'know, something related. I love babies! Fried.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now