Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Which Lion King Character Are You Most Like (In Personality) And Why?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

mom25angels
Posted

Def. Nala......I always have faith that my friends can be the best lions they can be :D

lil bull 04
Posted

simba little and simba big

Posted

This is great :lol:

I'm young and grown Simba...I enjoy loud, colorful musical numbers, and stormclouds talk to me ;)

Posted

Im more like the young Nala because Im a turd sometimes and I like to tease my guy friends (not because I like them)

Soldier4Him
Posted

I'm like Pumba. A very loyal friend. BUT I DON'T EAT BUGS! I would throw a bit of Rafiki's craziness and a tiny bit of his wisdom in there too to complete the picture.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...