Nunsense Posted September 10, 2014 Posted September 10, 2014 nunsense + fp do you have an announcement to make honestly nunsense its probably a case of wrong time/wrong place because you are only the latest on a merry go round of people taking the phetus for a spin recently. so its not that you are doing anything so awful you're just the last straw. This is probably the nicest thing you have ever said to me - thank you. Unfortunately though as I am living in a convent, I am already engaged, and besides, he isn't legal age yet. If I wait until he grows up, I might be dead by then..... gotta consider these things you know. :)
puellapaschalis Posted September 10, 2014 Posted September 10, 2014 Perhaps I can just best say it so: my impression and experience of online communication is that it requires a very thick skin of oneself, and a charitable assumption of thin skin on the part of others. Obviously this asks for finger- and tongue-biting, and I've learned the hard way that I do not have a moral right to post my thoughts or jokes or musings anywhere. There is no arbitration on who's being the least unreasonable. Being economical with words is often best (I am verbose and this is hard). This (along with my two previous posts) are, then, once more, how I see myself having interpreted some things. I put them here because they seemed to had not yet been considered.
Nunsense Posted September 10, 2014 Posted September 10, 2014 Perhaps I can just best say it so: my impression and experience of online communication is that it requires a very thick skin of oneself, and a charitable assumption of thin skin on the part of others. Obviously this asks for finger- and tongue-biting, and I've learned the hard way that I do not have a moral right to post my thoughts or jokes or musings anywhere. There is no arbitration on who's being the least unreasonable. Being economical with words is often best (I am verbose and this is hard). This (along with my two previous posts) are, then, once more, how I see myself having interpreted some things. I put them here because they seemed to had not yet been considered. And I appreciated your point of view, whether I agree with it myself or not, it is good of you to spend time and effort in articulating your thoughts. Thank you.
superblue Posted September 10, 2014 Posted September 10, 2014 NO ONE INSPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION !
Vincent Vega Posted September 11, 2014 Posted September 11, 2014 I just notice there's like a roaming pack of posters on here lately who seem to be following fp around and poking him with a stick. so maybe I decided to follow them around and poke them with a stick. it seems pretty clear to me he's not enjoying it so why don't everybody knock it off. cool your frickin jets. that seems like the decent thing to do. or at least wait until he has done something that actually deserves ridicule. Lots of super wise ripe old people enjoy speculating on who the next pope will be, actually they take bets on it. so why don't we just lay off the kid O.K. I wish I had a Phatmass mommy.
PhuturePriest Posted September 11, 2014 Author Posted September 11, 2014 I wish I had a Phatmass mommy. I wish you had a paper bag so you could cover your big meanie face.
Nunsense Posted September 11, 2014 Posted September 11, 2014 Read the fine print before responding please: Disclaimer: This is a joke, a generic joke. It is not directed towards anyone in particular or even generally. It is meant to be funny. It is not meant to inflame, demean or be sarcastic, except in an amusing way. It implies no feelings of aggression, hostility or superiority in any way towards anyone at all. It is a fictitious llama, and any resemblance to any person, living or dead is purely coincidental. Reading and responding to this post implies acceptance of our Terms and Conditions under US Federal law. A copy of our Terms and Conditions may be obtained by writing to us at PO Box 999999, Santa Maria Lane, San Juan Islands, WA 90909-090. Failure to read and comply with these Terms and Conditions is a Breach of the Federal Drama Llama Act of 1999 and carries a penalty of (please write for full Terms and Conditions).
Lilllabettt Posted September 11, 2014 Posted September 11, 2014 I wish I had a Phatmass mommy. if wishes were horses beggars would ride
Ash Wednesday Posted September 11, 2014 Posted September 11, 2014 Well done. You can't go wrong with a Mean Girls reference.
Amppax Posted September 11, 2014 Posted September 11, 2014 (edited) I don't understand why so many people love Mean Girls. Oh well. Edited September 11, 2014 by Amppax
Winchester Posted September 11, 2014 Posted September 11, 2014 if wishes were horses beggars would ride If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak.
Ancilla Domini Posted September 12, 2014 Posted September 12, 2014 If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak. If wishes were tacos...we would all be very, very happy... :cloud9:
PhuturePriest Posted September 12, 2014 Author Posted September 12, 2014 If wishes were tacos...we would all be very, very happy... :cloud9: Not everyone likes tacos, therefore not everyone would be happy.
Ancilla Domini Posted September 12, 2014 Posted September 12, 2014 Not everyone likes tacos, therefore not everyone would be happy. Those who like tacos would buy the tacos from those who do not like them. Tacos for us, money for you. Everyone is happy
PhuturePriest Posted September 12, 2014 Author Posted September 12, 2014 Those who like tacos would buy the tacos from those who do not like them. Tacos for us, money for you. Everyone is happy Eh, money corrupts people. I'll live my simple life and eat my Subway sandwiches. :P
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now