An Old School Catholic Message Board

Vocation Resource For Men - Project Fraternity

Luigi

https://www.facebook.com/projectfraternitymovement

"Project Fraternity is a movement that was based off from "Imagine Sisters", in hopes to inspire Men of God to authentically discern the Religious Life."

As a Catholic, I hope some of you guys find this useful.

As a word nerd and respecter of English grammar, I must strenuously object to "...is a movement  that was based off from" and "...in hopes to..."

Won't someone with some knowledge of English please join this group? PLEASE?

puellapaschalis

The twitches I get reading most people's English are something I've resigned myself to. Pointing things out almost invariably leads to you being ridiculed. The Holy Spirit makes no mistakes other than in grammar and spelling 😤

https://www.facebook.com/projectfraternitymovement

"Project Fraternity is a movement that was based off from "Imagine Sisters", in hopes to inspire Men of God to authentically discern the Religious Life."

As a Catholic, I hope some of you guys find this useful.

As a word nerd and respecter of English grammar, I must strenuously object to "...is a movement that was based off from" and "...in hopes to..."

Won't someone with some knowledge of English please join this group? PLEASE?

With all due respect, Luigi, there are a few literate Phatmassers...<g> including some of non-native English-speakers.

The Apostrophe Nazi, a.k.a. Antigonos

P.S. When replying, did you notice that, below the message box, one is informed that "you can upload TO unlimited OF files"? Edited by Antigonos

With all due respect, Luigi, there are a few literate Phatmassers...<g> including some of non-native English-speakers.

The Apostrophe Nazi, a.k.a. Antigonos

P.S. When replying, did you notice that, below the message box, one is informed that "you can upload TO unlimited OF files"?

I know we have literati among the Pham - this is from the Project Fraternity website. I want one of ours to assist them in achieving literacy credibility.