An Old School Catholic Message Board

Italian Nun Who Won "the Voice Of Italy"...

organwerke

Thanks! I quite like her, not this song though. I am not sure it is appropriate for a sister to act like a rock star but yeah,she is really good and talented also acting not only singing. And for what we know the principal aim of this album is to financially support the apostolates of the Order.

[youtube]www.youtube.comwatch?v=r_0zIasuVmc[/youtube]

Uhm...there is something that doesn't work! :crazy:

Edited by organwerke

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_0zIasuVmc[/youtube]

I could post a video...wow!!! :like3:

Edited by organwerke

Spem in alium

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_0zIasuVmc[/youtube]

I could post a video...wow!!! :like3:

I do like her English songs, but enjoyed this even more! Grazie!

This is how she explained the curious choice of this song:

“I chose ‘Like a Virgin’ because I wanted it to bear witness to God’s power to move all things! I see it as GOD’S TOUCH, when he called me to a new life, giving me back the purity and dignity of being his Daughter and being Loved by Him. And that’s the way it will be till the end of time!” – Sister Cristina

That's messed up. I get the intent behind it, but there are better songs that illustrate that point that don't talk about having sex for the first time.

At the beginning I thought the same. I was really upset. I am still quite uncertain about what to think of this choice. But it doesn't seem "hot" seeing the video

I think that she is really good and I like very much listening her singing. More in Italian than in English but...well, look at how many visitors she has on youtube. Something incredible!!

That's messed up. I get the intent behind it, but there are better songs that illustrate that point that don't talk about having sex for the first time.

• 2 weeks later...

You may like her or not,but from today you can buy her new album in many countries. Go, sister Cristina,go!! www.sistercristinaofficial.com

More than 70 000 000 of visits in the web.

As they call her here, since her coach at The Voice was the italian rapper J-Ax...

go sister Ax!!!!