Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Interview, Part The 2nd. Or 3rd. Something.


Recommended Posts

puellapaschalis
Posted

Remember this?

 

Well it was Part 2 of this.

 

Which I suppose was an answer to the prayer invoked in this.

 

Ok so. I'm invited for a 2nd interview, and getting there involves Travelâ„¢ and I've just realised that I have x minus gazillion hours in which to get myself ready, where x is the number of hours needed for a normal human being to get himself ready.

 

And I'm doing my best to stay calm and recollected and focussed, and because I am a Gemini and an INTJ I am failing miserably so please pray that I can get my preparations sorted out and get to the airport on time and that my remaining interviews go well and that Deo volente I get this job which really would be rather effin' fantastic in lots of different ways and I know this is a run-on sentence but this is how jittery I am right now ok thanks.

 

*breathe*

 

(D'you think I'm allowed to sneak in a small statue of St. B in my luggage?)

(I'm going to sneak in my small statue of St. B)

(Ok I'm going to stop wittering now)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...