An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Postulant Entering Poor Clares

Feankie

http://pcheartponderings.blogspot.com

The PCC's just updated their blog.  There will be twin sisters in their Barhamsville (sp?) Monastery as of January 2015.  One is already a Postulant (Phoenix) , the other (Cheyenne) has just been accepted for entrance. You can check out the video on the Nun's blog site (see above)  Both twins had a very active YouTube/Facebook presence --- you might remember them!

Ancilla Domini

http://pcheartponderings.blogspot.com

The PCC's just updated their blog.  There will be twin sisters in their Barhamsville (sp?) Monastery as of January 2015.  One is already a Postulant (Phoenix) , the other (Cheyenne) has just been accepted for entrance. You can check out the video on the Nun's blog site (see above)  Both twins had a very active YouTube/Facebook presence --- you might remember them!

Cheyenne is entering too? That's wonderful!! :D I know Phoenix online, and she's talked about her sister, but I didn't know she was discerning a religious vocation. :) That fantastic news! God bless them both.

In Corde Matris,

– Cilla

Twin sisters joining together,it is so so beautiful.I it is rare but i know one example from my country where both twin sister are in the same order.

I do not know other examples or is it practice that both sisters are in the same community did someone know more about it?

Of the three sets of blood sisters that were at OLAM, 2 sets discerned out, and indeed the other set were two of the nun who made the Phoenix foundation (Our Lady of Solitude) . Non of them were twins, however.

Edited by Francis Clare

Cheyenne's video of her vocation journey is really lovely. I'm sure that she is anxiously waiting to join Phoenix in Barhamsville. I believe that there are twin sisters in the Poor Clare Monastery Eindhoven in Holland.

For me it is amazing that they have so supporting family.They are so blessed to have 2 daughters asking to enter religious life.

Sadly this example is very rare today.I wish them all the best and they are in my prayers.