Gabriela Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 I just saw it on one of his posts. What in the world happened?! I can't imagine he'd have said anything against the rules... :huh:
Ancilla Domini Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 Credo was banned? Maybe he banned himself, just to see if he could.
Gabriela Posted November 13, 2014 Author Posted November 13, 2014 Maybe he banned himself, just to see if he could. That's what I was thinking, cuz I couldn't imagine anything else.
PhuturePriest Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 I recall a moderator once banned himself on accident. I think it was Credo, actually.
Not The Philosopher Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 I recall a moderator once banned himself on accident. I think it was Credo, actually. That crazy kid. He never gets a break, does he?
CrossCuT Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 Mods can ban? I thought that was a power only Dust had?
Ash Wednesday Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 Nope. We can ban. But...right now I'm just...
Ash Wednesday Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 Warning issued by Credo in Deum for Other in Profile. Ability to create content removed permanently. Suspended permanently Note for memberNo Note Note for moderators Bored
Amppax Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 I have a feeling he'll be back. That or create a new name. Pretty sure he's Batman.
John Ryan Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 Has he done anything against the rules to warrant a ban?
Gabriela Posted November 13, 2014 Author Posted November 13, 2014 I think maybe he was just trying to make Phatmass unboring again.
Batman Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 I have a feeling he'll be back. That or create a new name. Pretty sure he's Batman. I know for a fact if he made another name it would Sheenanigans.
Nihil Obstat Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 Batman is the hero Phatmass deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
Batman Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 I knew someone was going to use that line. You need to stop talking to commissioner Gordon.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now