An Old School Catholic Message Board

Good News, Everyone

PhuturePriest

PhuturePriest

The world may be running out of chocolate: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2836785/We-running-chocolate-says-world-s-biggest-confectionary-producer.html

Keep in mind it is the Daily Mail, but it claims this is the world's biggest producer of said nasty substance, so we can only hope this is a real report and that the muck is depleted forevermore.

PhuturePriest

I think the oil industry telling us we're going to run out of gas in fifty years is a far more pressing matter, really.

Though I do enjoy my Reese's peanut butter cups.

I think the oil industry telling us we're going to run out of gas in fifty years is a far more pressing matter, really.

Though I do enjoy my Reese's peanut butter cups.

You should be ok then. The shortage is only relevant to real chocolate. ;)

PhuturePriest

You should be ok then. The shortage is only relevant to real chocolate. ;)

Precisely! There is no loss for me in this entire scenario. Though I am slowly being introduced to dark chocolate, which I originally couldn't stand because of its bitter taste.

PhuturePriest

You're all a bunch of irreverent little imps.

This is not a laughing matter.

I do admit I posted this topic because I have been yelled at by many a female Phatmasser in the past for expressing something less than an obsession for chocolate, and I do confess I am amused by the reactions of some of those said people.

10805632_842133975807443_624081951029136

TheLordsSouljah

Well, if chocolate is running out like fossil fuels, perhaps we'll need cocoa panels to absorb the awesomeness from the plantations we still have left.... idk just a thought.

I do admit I posted this topic because I have been yelled at by many a female Phatmasser in the past for expressing something less than an obsession for chocolate, and I do confess I am amused by the reactions of some of those said people.

10805632_842133975807443_624081951029136

I'm not a fan of chocolate cake, personally, but a Lindt chocolate bar? It's like a drug. A sweet, smooth, delicious drug that makes the world a happier place. Those who don't understand just DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Oremus Pro Invicem

I'm not a fan of chocolate cake, personally, but a Lindt chocolate bar? It's like a drug. A sweet, smooth, delicious drug that makes the world a happier place. Those who don't understand just DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Amen!