Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

So, now that there is no blasted firewall to keep me from it, who wants to have a Phatmass Voice chat? I can communicate vocally with you all now!

I felt so lonely before...

Shall we schedule one?

Posted

yes!!

lol, i cant talk but i can hear

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

i would scare you! :lol:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote]lol, i cant talk but i can hear

[/quote]

Sweet, you'll be the first woman who can't talk back to me when I make my chauvinist pig arguments!











*holds door open for Vera*








:P

Posted
:wacko:

i can still slap :P
Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

I held the door open for my entire physics class during a fire drill once. DURING A FIRE DRILL! And this one female student passed me, gawked, and said, "You know, we can open our own d*** doors!"


Yeah...and somehow [b][i]I[/i][/b] was the one being rude?

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

i would have pushed her back inside and locked her in and said, Yeah lets try and see who can open their own doors now missy!! :irate:


















then i would go to confession. -_-

Mickey's_Girl
Posted

Raph--

What was this girl, stuck in 1973? That is such a ridiculous line. Who fed her outdated women's lib propaganda?

I always let people (especially males) hold the door open for me. I try to encourage gentlemanly instincts wherever possible. ;)

(Besides, I'm perfectly willing to open doors for people if I'm in front of them. It's just polite.)

MG

Posted

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jun 10 2004, 09:53 PM'] i would have pushed her back inside and locked her in and said, Yeah lets try and see who can open their own doors now missy!! :irate:


















then i would go to confession. -_- [/quote]
LOL sounds like something i would do 100%!!!!!!!! :lol:

crusader1234
Posted

I dont get people like that. Feminism is about equality. Nobody ever said that to be equal you can't let people be nice.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

I never got it, either. Another thing I never got was the notion some people have that being equal means you're the same...that's just blatently false! God has different plans for all of us and the notion that, for instance, a woman can get married but not want children so that she can keep a job in "a man's world"...it's sad. If you want to make women stronger in society, accentuate their natural roles to make them stronger. Point out all the efforts that go into being a wife and mother, a nun, or anything like that. Point out all the effort that goes into doing anything that is particular to womanhood. If I wanted to strengthen the view of men in the public eye, I sure as heck wouldn't start pointing out the ability of men to be something that both men and women can be!

What strength does it give womanhood for women to start acting like men? Wouldn't it give it much more strength for women to do what they do best, what God naturally intended for them to do, as well as they possibly can?























*waits to get slapped*

Posted

I would have to get my USB mic back.

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 10 2004, 10:07 PM'] I never got it, either. Another thing I never got was the notion some people have that being equal means you're the same...that's just blatently false! God has different plans for all of us and the notion that, for instance, a woman can get married but not want children so that she can keep a job in "a man's world"...it's sad. If you want to make women stronger in society, accentuate their natural roles to make them stronger. Point out all the efforts that go into being a wife and mother, a nun, or anything like that. Point out all the effort that goes into doing anything that is particular to womanhood. If I wanted to strengthen the view of men in the public eye, I sure as heck wouldn't start pointing out the ability of men to be something that both men and women can be!

What strength does it give womanhood for women to start acting like men? Wouldn't it give it much more strength for women to do what they do best, what God naturally intended for them to do, as best as they possibly can?























*waits to get slapped* [/quote]
hehe, no slap here, i completely agree :D :rolleyes:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 10 2004, 08:07 PM'] I never got it, either. Another thing I never got was the notion some people have that being equal means you're the same...that's just blatently false! God has different plans for all of us and the notion that, for instance, a woman can get married but not want children so that she can keep a job in "a man's world"...it's sad. If you want to make women stronger in society, accentuate their natural roles to make them stronger. Point out all the efforts that go into being a wife and mother, a nun, or anything like that. Point out all the effort that goes into doing anything that is particular to womanhood. If I wanted to strengthen the view of men in the public eye, I sure as heck wouldn't start pointing out the ability of men to be something that both men and women can be!

What strength does it give womanhood for women to start acting like men? Wouldn't it give it much more strength for women to do what they do best, what God naturally intended for them to do, as best as they possibly can?























*waits to get slapped* [/quote]
*stands up and applauds*

bravo!! bravissimo!!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Pheeewww...I thought I was gonna get slapped. My mother would have slapped me for that...

ilovechrist
Posted

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jun 10 2004, 08:48 PM'] :wacko:

i can still slap :P [/quote]
ya, we've established that already :lol:

i'm all for PM Chat... except this stupid "firewall" that appears to be blocking me from other ones.

as for courtesy... i've never had a girl that has any comments on my holding the door open.. they usually like it a ton!

Posted

yeah, i know I like it...unfortunately smore often than not the door is slammed in my face

You try running to class with so many books in your arms your almost letting then fall and then some jerk slams the door in your face :wacko: :lol:

Posted

I have been yelled at by a girl for being helpful. SHe though I was trying to hit on her or somehtong, lol. I am like Jenni, lol, you droped your books what am I suppoed to do walk past ya? LOL!

Posted

lol

in my school people don't care

me and a freind were carrying all these books and an architecture project too and then the books started slipping down and to pick them up we would have had to put the project on the floor, but did people care? noooo, they all walked past to class, and when the bell rings my lovely friend runs to class too leaving me alone in the hallways to cope with books all over the floor and the project in my arms :wacko:

the point of the above rant?

none

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...