Iacobus Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 [quote name='Colleen' date='Jun 10 2004, 08:05 PM'] The term "metanoia" refers to a process by means of which one changes one's mind; of a conversion of perception or thinking, so as to attain a fundamental transformation of mind or character. [/quote] She looked it up CHEATER! LOL! Jk. RDF!
Colleen Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jun 10 2004, 08:08 PM'] one question, did you use m-w.com? dont lie?! and is it a noun or a verb or neither!!!?? [/quote] 1. No 2. Did not lie 3. Noun
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 10 2004, 08:03 PM'] Then, taking all positions of authority under that general rule...you're giving me permission to change your password on Flyfree and effectively lock you out? [/quote] you are not queen!! how dare you threaten to lock me out!! lets review..... you=peasant me=queen who does the threatening? huh? huh!! HUH?!! :angry: if you do lock me out i'll to spam everywhere "uncle, uncle!" :director: till you let me back in!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 11, 2004 Author Posted June 11, 2004 [quote] you guys can do that over there? [/quote] No, mods can't. I'm an admin.
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 [quote name='Colleen' date='Jun 10 2004, 08:09 PM'] 1. No 2. Did not lie 3. Noun [/quote] LOL DING DING DING you now win this brand new. limited edition, rare and antique ahem!!! *drum roll* [img]http://www.melaniesemporium.com/lotr3%20ring%20b.jpg[/img] LOTR "ring" Yes! now you can RULE THEM ALL! WITH THIS ONE RING!! disclaimer: Not sold in stores!! children (4-under) are required to hide ring at all times less gollum comes and finds it during the nite. nor are encouraged to play with any green looking creatures with little hair as well
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 OH and vera just so you dotn feel left out and all i can see what i have in my bag..... well here we go...the 2nd place prize is..a 2004 H2 HUMMER [b][color=red]sparetire cover!! [/color][/b] [img]http://www.rernetworking.com/hummer_h2_tire_cover.jpg[/img]
cmotherofpirl Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 When I saw the thread title I couldn't decide if you were bragging or complaining
p0lar_bear Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!
Iacobus Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Jun 10 2004, 08:27 PM'] When I saw the thread title I couldn't decide if you were bragging or complaining [/quote] I was about to say something like that. For me to call Micah insane is like the ulimaitnte complement for him. LOL!
VeraMaria Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 [quote name='p0lar_bear' date='Jun 10 2004, 10:53 PM'] I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it! [/quote] same here!!! CA's specialize in this though
Colleen Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jun 10 2004, 08:13 PM'] LOL DING DING DING you now win this brand new. limited edition, rare and antique ahem!!! *drum roll* [img]http://www.melaniesemporium.com/lotr3%20ring%20b.jpg[/img] LOTR "ring" Yes! now you can RULE THEM ALL! WITH THIS ONE RING!! disclaimer: Not sold in stores!! children (4-under) are required to hide ring at all times less gollum comes and finds it during the nite. <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>nor are encouraged to play with any green looking creatures with little hair as well</span> [/quote] Sweet, that's just what I always wanted! [i]Mwahahahaha! My precioussssssss.[/i] :pitchfork:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now